Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,774)

Showing posts 155,461 - 155,480 of199,131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dont worry

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Don't worry, your opinon wasn't asked for either.
hi boy 9560284694

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Dont worry wrote:
Don't worry, your opinon wasn't asked for either.
hi i am gay in delhi coll me any bade jiss jiss ko bhi mare gand marni ho jalde karo yar much may bahot agg ha koi to aao coll coll coll me
The Rogers Project

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Yes, who was Jesse William Dirkhising? And what in the world does he have in common with Justin Daniel James or with Cristy Zugey Álvarez?
Emotional_genius

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I remember participating in this conversation on page 13675788689867. Good times.
OC Catholic School

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

HAHA To funny

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>So what makes you think that a few same sex marriage states, less than slave states, is an indication that you will get your desire to marry dogs and children..........
Really, only anti-gay homophobic bigots talk about marrying children and pets. No one else even thinks about it, and that sort is such a tiny and diminishing part of the population.

I don't think you need to worry about it.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>How cute. A gay is wrapped in his own words. Gays are hated by their parents, yours hated you. Suicide is the result of this hate. Your dad was on the rag, and he made you into a monster. Mutation? Gosh, gays are mutations from cross bred pigs and apes. Doesn't work.
Sad little troll, aren't you? I doubt this registered name will last very long.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU ... When I want to hear your shit I'll squeez your head. You are a second class homo
If I want you to hear it, I'm gonna gonna give it. And you're just an uptight, third class ass-puppet.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>.......
I wonder why you mention trusting God in your Avatar, when you don't believe in God at all. Isn't that a bit silly?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Lewis County Project wrote:
How surprising that they put CARISSA HADS in prison instead of congratulating her for being biologically female but sexually male! You'd think Judge Irene would have understood and explained to the ignorant, hateful, hurtful public that Carissa Hads couldn't help hermself, because shehe was born that way, and it was about love.
Yeah, love. "Love them little kiddies, Your Honor....In a youth pastor kind of way..."
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, only anti-gay homophobic bigots talk about marrying children and pets. No one else even thinks about it, and that sort is such a tiny and diminishing part of the population.
That is a sad attempt to generalize, pal. There is no such thing as an "anti-gay homophobe", because the term originated in psychiatric circles, used to describe self-loathing in latent homosexuals. The only homophobes are the gays who experience self-hatred and self-denial. Are they bigots ? Who's to say, as they are judging themselves ? They have that right. And to attempt to claim that there no gays, anywhere, wishing to marry children is such an unadulterated lie, that it makes you look foolish. You should stick to facts, and not make up silly little lies that can be examined and found to be false. You run the risk of appearing to be nothing short of another "JodieDoDo", or a "Chongo"... At least, you haven't slipped into "LittleBrain" territory...
The Ref

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Extreme Islamist movements across the world have developed a reputation for the destruction of historic artifacts, monuments and buildings.

Mecca is next on their list since they can't handle the truth, that they are just a fad in passing into the rear view mirror.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about it. You know what that means Fruitcake! According to yourself you're an anti-gay bigot.

What a dope!

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I've been asking Kimare for years to let me get a little pet, but he refuses.
RizzoWalMart

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I'm opposed to the Wal-Mart grocery store in Torrance.

Does the public know that Wal-Mart pays poverty wages? Does the public know that the Waltons are one the richest families in the world?

According to the Forbes 400 list, they're worth a combined $107.8 billion.

Full-time Wal-Mart employees earn $12.89 an hour, which places them in that poverty level.

Go for it Rizzo of Bell, Ca..
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>How cute. A gay is wrapped in his own words. Gays are hated by their parents, yours hated you. Suicide is the result of this hate. Your dad was on the rag, and he made you into a monster. Mutation? Gosh, gays are mutations from cross bred pigs and apes. Doesn't work.
Gay people are only hated by very bad parents, the kind of people that should not be having children.

I know many gay people that are dearly loved by their parents

Someone would have to be very sick indeed to hate their children because they happen to be gay, those kinds of parents should have their children removed for their own benefit, gay or not
Sad passings

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

A former Navy SEAL who wrote "American Sniper," a book about his lethal career as a marksman in Iraq, was shot to death with another man at a gun range near Stephenville, Texas.

Chris Kyle, 38, and the other man were found dead
a gunman, identified as Eddie Ray Routh of Lancaster, Texas, was arrested.

Kyle, a Texas native was credited with 160 confirmed kills, including one in 2008 in which he said he fired from 2,100 yards away -- 1.2 miles.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay people are only hated by very bad parents, the kind of people that should not be having children.
I know many gay people that are dearly loved by their parents
Someone would have to be very sick indeed to hate their children because they happen to be gay, those kinds of parents should have their children removed for their own benefit, gay or not
Nice!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

RizzoWalMart wrote:
I'm opposed to the Wal-Mart grocery store in Torrance.
Does the public know that Wal-Mart pays poverty wages? Does the public know that the Waltons are one the richest families in the world?
According to the Forbes 400 list, they're worth a combined $107.8 billion.
Full-time Wal-Mart employees earn $12.89 an hour, which places them in that poverty level.
Go for it Rizzo of Bell, Ca..
Your town sucks.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>So what makes you think that a few same sex marriage states, less than slave states, is an indication that you will get your desire to marry dogs and children. It will never happen. The more rational gays know this, so they commit suicide. You insane gays just stick around long enough to poop on the lawn and leave it messy before you leave.
Pop, dogs, and children. Yeah, these are the thoughts of a rational man.

You are as bad as Kimare. I ought to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 155,461 - 155,480 of199,131
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mission Viejo Discussions

Search the Mission Viejo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Pack coal in deeper 7,330
Valet parking coming to Town Center 22 hr Poor Folks 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed Hole 15,676
Dana Pride Boat Gets Too Close To Mother & Calf Apr 21 Respect The Whales 1
Promoters cancel Hootenanny 2014 Apr 21 Boparoonie 1
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Apr 20 squeezers 76
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Apr 19 Drafty 4,559
•••
•••

Mission Viejo News Video

•••
•••

Mission Viejo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mission Viejo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••