Woman who lost 3 children in traffic accident has triplets

Full story: Daily Breeze 10
A Ladera Ranch woman whose three children were killed in a traffic collision gave birth to triplets this week, nearly one year after the wreck that devastated the family. Read more
JCJ

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 4, 2008
Great news. God bless you and your kin.
Lee

AOL

#3 May 4, 2008
God is awesome and he has retored to her what the Devil had taken to the exact, 1 - boy, 2 girls. God is revealing himself in the last days, and this Mother and these children are blessed and God has a special calling for their lives. Amen:) He has put a stronghold and a hedge around them and Satan can never touch this family every again, in the name of Jesus!!. Praise God!!!! He is full of compassion and Mercy and Grace with his banner of love over them, forevermore!!!
dana

Long Beach, CA

#4 May 4, 2008
i've often thought about this family and wondered how on earth you put your life back together after such a tragic event. i'm so happy to learn that they are thriving and the news of their new babies is evidence of that. i am so glad they have been blessed with these precious children. i continue to wish this family the best for the future. God Bless all of you!
Dawn M

Temecula, CA

#6 May 5, 2008
Our God, Is an AWESOME GOD! This is divine.
Patience

Los Angeles, CA

#7 May 5, 2008
Hope things continue to improve for you. I know you can never replace what you lost but time will help to ease the pain. All the best to you & your family.
Lola

United States

#8 May 5, 2008
Simply HEARTWARMING.
Very touched

Long Beach, CA

#9 May 5, 2008
Wow...do you suppose the kids are re-incarnated...because I believe they are..the kids insist in being their 3 children...wow...how fasinating..the kids and the parents are lucky to have eachother again...
Naomi - san clemente ca

San Clemente, CA

#10 May 8, 2008
I have thought about your family so much since last May and am amazed at God's goodness.
Congratulations on your three miracles!!!
all the best of life to you-
erin

San Diego, CA

#11 May 8, 2008
I was on the freeway, in the traffic from that horrific accident, everyday i pass Oso and think of those babies and their family, how wonderful it is they have 3 beautiful children to share their love with once again, God bless your family! That is just so wonderful!
Peggy

New Berlin, NY

#12 Jun 1, 2011
I held my children tight while listening to the loss you have had to endure.We are so happy for your new babies and we pray for many many years of health and happiness for your family still so so sorry for your loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Viejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pure Italian cuisine, hospitality at Bistro K Mar 22 Monica 2
Solicitation In Bear Brand Ridge Is Strictly P... Mar 18 William 6
News Renovated center adds Luna Grill to its menu Mar 18 Carson Laken 1
Debate: Marijuana - Rancho Santa Margarita, CA (Aug '10) Mar 18 helpme 10
Local Politics Do you approve of Sam Allevato as Mayor? Mar 18 Donna Fleming 1
News Third Mutual approves policies for car charging... Mar 18 mariposer 2
buy and sell or trade. Mar 16 mia 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Orange County was issued at March 26 at 8:22PM PDT

Mission Viejo Dating
Find my Match