Tortilla Flats restaurant changes nam...

Tortilla Flats restaurant changes name after owners learn of ga...

There are 81 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Sep 8, 2009, titled Tortilla Flats restaurant changes name after owners learn of ga.... In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

One of the giants of American literature is no match for the reputation of a Torrance-area gang, it seems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
HxA13

Fullerton, CA

#117 May 29, 2014
"Torrance gangs seem funny. I'd imagine Torrance gangs are the laughing stock of the gang world. Where you from? Compton? Nope.. TORRANCE HOLMES! Now I gotta get ready for my North High Sadie Hawkins dogg."

That is funny coming from someone whos location is in Corona. you shouldn't make assumptions because you'll only make an ass out of yourself .Try and bang down here with your scary ass, and your fam will be picking out a coffin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Viejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barn chores Fri Always have 1
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Aug 22 da lil homie tine... 121
News 'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) Aug 20 fubar 10
Gangs in lake forest: South side Raza vs Family... Aug 19 califasss 1
Loud Rumbling Noise in Aliso Viejo (Jun '09) Aug 14 Elena in Laguna 46
News Wife of televangelist Benny Hinn files for divorce (Feb '10) Aug 8 discocrisco 20
News Earthquake: 3.0 quake strikes near Dana Point Aug 7 buttcrack 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mission Viejo Mortgages