3 teens held in death of San Juan Cap...

3 teens held in death of San Juan Capistrano boy, 14

There are 15 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 12, 2008, titled 3 teens held in death of San Juan Capistrano boy, 14. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Three teenage boys were in custody Wednesday in connection with the death of a 14-year-old San Juan Capistrano boy who was struck in the head with a large piece of concrete during an apparent gang altercation, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

johny

San Juan Capistrano, CA

#1 Jun 12, 2008
johny was a good friend and he didnt desrve this...
VXVEGREGD

Mission Viejo, CA

#2 Jun 24, 2008
I JUS DONT GET HISPANIC KILLIN HISPANIC!!
MOVE ON GET ALONG!!
WDC AcP

San Clemente, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2008
''Cr1Me''
N-AV

Dana Point, CA

#5 Jul 1, 2008
JONNY BOYY WAS A GREAT KID THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN TO HIM! I THINK HE WAS JUST THERE AT A BAD TIME! WE ALL MISS OUR HAPPY LIL KID! GOOD THING THOSE KILLERS ARE GOING TO JAIL!
babygirl 18

San Clemente, CA

#6 Sep 15, 2008
i didn't now john personaly but the news of his deth made me think what is our young comunity up to when they are un supervized . what are they really up to what things are lies?
Anger from SJC

Buena Park, CA

#7 Sep 25, 2008
JOHNY DID NOT DESERVE THIS HE WAS MY FREIND
Anger from SJC

Buena Park, CA

#8 Sep 25, 2008
CAPISTRANO RIFA I CONTROLA SJC FOR LIFE
Wow

United States

#9 Oct 8, 2008
So sad
Straight G

Irvine, CA

#10 Oct 13, 2008
Obviously wasn't that good of a kid if he was in a Gang Altercation, huh?
The truth

United States

#11 Jan 16, 2009
its john mendez fault why was he looking for problems in the first place i dont get it how all these people are like"omg he was a good boy"if he was such a good person why was he looking for problems like they say EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!and i dont get it how the teens from san clememnte are getting charged as adults it was an accident its not like they intentionally aimed watever they through directly at that kid.
ttt

Aliso Viejo, CA

#12 Jan 19, 2009
Live by the thug, die by the thug. Maybe he should have been doing homework or studying.
chchc

Laguna Niguel, CA

#13 Feb 19, 2009
ahhahah hope the shuntaros get raped wen they drop thier chikles.hahahaha..they prbly even like dropping the soap i bet the drop it attencially.

sjc times 3 homies
mplatt

Cardiff, UK

#14 Feb 21, 2009
What a waste ,very sad a,beatiful part of the world to live enjoylife don't endit
SJC

Laguna Beach, CA

#15 Oct 26, 2010
The truth wrote:
its john mendez fault why was he looking for problems in the first place i dont get it how all these people are like"omg he was a good boy"if he was such a good person why was he looking for problems like they say EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!!and i dont get it how the teens from san clememnte are getting charged as adults it was an accident its not like they intentionally aimed watever they through directly at that kid.
ur a dumm ass it was not a accident
chico

San Clemente, CA

#17 Jun 26, 2011
N-AV wrote:
JONNY BOYY WAS A GREAT KID THERE WAS NO REASON FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN TO HIM! I THINK HE WAS JUST THERE AT A BAD TIME! WE ALL MISS OUR HAPPY LIL KID! GOOD THING THOSE KILLERS ARE GOING TO JAIL!
THEYRE OUT BITCH AND THEY WANT MORE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Viejo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Wed Swampy 129
the music thread (Apr '12) May 21 Musikologist 34
News Orange County deputy loses rifle, search underway May 19 Just a thought 3
Helicopter circling above? (Nov '06) May 14 Ugh 25
News Costa Mesa: Donald Trump headed to Orange Count... May 9 cornersr3 1
Air Traffic noise over Mission Viejo (Sep '08) May 7 Freit 4
News Looking for fun & adventure? Check out 'Trip no... May 5 Valerie Ann noel 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mission Viejo Mortgages