Border Fence Lawsuits Filed Against H...

Border Fence Lawsuits Filed Against Hidalgo County

There are 1 comment on the KRGV story from Jan 31, 2008, titled Border Fence Lawsuits Filed Against Hidalgo County. In it, KRGV reports that:

Hidalgo County got its first lawsuit regarding the border fence. The Justice Department filed the suits targeting individual private property owners.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRGV.

Ned Sheats

AOL

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Hopefully we will stand up for the rights of the individual and the rights of the citys and county.
We do not need a fence here; we need legitinate imigration reform. If Bush is serious about correcting imigration then he should go after his friends who offer illegals jobs at a good rate then hire them at pennies.
I think the County should establish a defense fund to help our citizens fight in the courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hi 1 hr jake 2
Ashley Ashley 1 hr jake 5
the red door club (Mar '13) Nov 14 Johnro83 65
News Police make arrests tied to cartel home invasio... Oct 22 wigi eleni woods 1
dark meat Oct '17 Guy 1
dark meat Oct '17 Guy 1
keys Sep '17 Fluffy 1

Mission Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mission Mortgages