Jesse's Pet Shop closed

Full story: KRGV

McALLEN - A hand-written sign on the front window of Jesse's Pet Shop says "Closed until Monday". But the store was still closed on Monday, and customers were unable to find Jesse to receive dogs or refunds he ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Charley

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2006

Jesse is selling puppies on Sundays in Houston at Hwy 290 and Eldridge at a service station. Sunday Feb. 27 he said that he would be back in two weeks. He needs to be stopped,
Rudy Ryder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2006

Actually I purchased two puppies from him last month and I took them to the vet and he told me that my puppies were very healthy. I am very happy with the deal we made and Jesse is a great person. I do not know why you want to stop him if selling puppies in the street is not a crime. THANK YOU.
Micheal Smith

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2006

I recently bought a puppy from Jesse and my puppy is doing great. My puppy is fantastic and my whole family is in love with him and with Jesse too. I have many friends that want to purchase more puppies from him. Is there any way somebody will provide me with his phone number because I really need to contact him. I will appreciate your response as soon as possible. Thanks.
charley

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2006

Charley wrote:
Jesse is selling puppies on Sundays in Houston at Hwy 290 and Eldridge at a service station. Sunday Feb. 27 he said that he would be back in two weeks. He needs to be stopped,
why
Yorkie

Meridian, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2006

Are you the Rudy Ryder that breeds yorkies? If you are I was promised papers at the time of the purchase that I never recieved. I paid 920.00 for her and have gone to every extent to contact you about the papers but no one has called me back about this matter. I was told she is registered and I hope I wasnt ripped off.
Ana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2006

i think that someone should check out Hwy 290 and Eldridge at a service station and then every1 could shut up and stop arguing!!!!!!!!!
eric

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

Yorkie wrote:
Are you the Rudy Ryder that breeds yorkies? If you are I was promised papers at the time of the purchase that I never recieved. I paid 920.00 for her and have gone to every extent to contact you about the papers but no one has called me back about this matter. I was told she is registered and I hope I wasnt ripped off.
is the rudy ryder your looking for about 50ish over weight with beard and overalls?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mission Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••