Kayakers to protest fence with river ...

Kayakers to protest fence with river event

There are 1 comment on the El Paso Times story from Jul 13, 2008, titled Kayakers to protest fence with river event. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

For months the federal government's border fence plans in South Texas have been attacked by land -- property owners, wildlife advocates, land conservationists -- but the next wave of opponents could come from ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Cook and Stormwater Tax

El Paso, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2008
Shut-Up and pay your Stormwater Tax... I Dont care about your flooded house.. I just care about cutting ribbons and watching the hail damage on Susie Byrds **** It's her idea... the stormwater tax.. She hates El Paso like I do. I don't care about all you Northeast idiots who can't swim... I live on the Westside now... Thanks Ed for helping me buy my new house from the stormwater tax we screwed El Paso out of... Oh.. Vote For John Cook I really Care... you F*&king idiots!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
News Should Food Stamps Buy Soda? (Nov '13) Jun 24 Jaimie 11
News The - Fab Five' movie: Lifetime film based on N... (Feb '08) Jun 24 Cherleader123 109
#Legit #pain n #anxiety meds Jun 23 Mcallen delivery 1
Looking for leather goods saddle shop Jun 22 Phd 1
Debate: Marijuana - McAllen, TX (Aug '10) Jun 16 Fountain 14
More from around the web

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mission Mortgages