Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Watchman

Oceanside, CA

#17338 Apr 20, 2013
James 2:9 - But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

Romans 2:11 - For there is no respect of persons with God.

Colossians 3:10-11 - And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:(Read More...)

1 Corinthians 12:12-13 - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.(Read More...)

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

Ephesians 6:9 - And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.

Matthew 7:12 - Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Luke 10:25-37 - And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?(Read More...)

Acts 10:34-35 - Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:(Read More...)

Ephesians 2:14-15 - For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition

TruthIsMight, racism is wrong. And I'm not a puking liberal I'll gladly send you a picture of my award of valor I earned in Afghanistan.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17339 Apr 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
Haven't you dumbazzes figured out, who I am yet?
Yes.you are a transgender wanna be Texan.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17340 Apr 20, 2013
Watchman wrote:
James 2:9 - But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
Romans 2:11 - For there is no respect of persons with God.
Colossians 3:10-11 - And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:(Read More...)
1 Corinthians 12:12-13 - For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also [is] Christ.(Read More...)
Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
John 13:34 - A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Ephesians 6:9 - And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.
Matthew 7:12 - Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.
Luke 10:25-37 - And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?(Read More...)
Acts 10:34-35 - Then Peter opened [his] mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:(Read More...)
Ephesians 2:14-15 - For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition
TruthIsMight, racism is wrong. And I'm not a puking liberal I'll gladly send you a picture of my award of valor I earned in Afghanistan.
Aww, screw you, fake christian. You're probably Catholic and, that's not Christian.

You can place your military status wherever you want because, I'm a veteran, too.

You are no better than me, just more stupid.

Location hidden

#17341 Apr 20, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Yes.you are a transgender wanna be Texan.
No, dumbazz. I'm a Christian. Trannys and queers are against my religion. So is race-mixing.
Watchman

Oceanside, CA

#17343 Apr 20, 2013
Furthermore I never said I was "better than you", I only presented you with BIBLICAL evidence as to prove that racism is a work of Satan as it counter-intuitive to what God says in his word.

Thus far I have only seen ignorant foolishness from you.

You have been warned, for the time is near.
crimson tide

Mooresboro, NC

#17344 Apr 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dumbazz. I'm a Christian. Trannys and queers are against my religion. So is race-mixing.
Queer bait.

Location hidden

#17345 Apr 20, 2013
Watchman wrote:
Please show a Bible passage where "race-mixing" is deemed against God's command.
I'm not a Catholic, they don't worship Abraham's God, nor the real Jesus. Their religion is modeled after pagansim.
It is not about race my friend, that is what they want, divide and conquer. It is about unity vs the Luciferians who run the government. Also, if you ever served in combat then you would know race does not matter as I'm sure you were not in an "all white unit." Therefore, you MUST have seen that other "races" fought and died for their country, like I observed.
I was not aware of racial truths when I served. That is something you learn when you seek higher truths.
Knowing what I do now, I would urge all military to go on strike and refuse to kill other peoples.

As for bible passages that prove race-mixing is a sin, I'm happy to oblige:

Herbert W. Armstrong
The Scriptures clearly condemn race-mixing, reveals God segregated the nations and peoples, commands us to not commit adultery (adulterate, mix, weaken), to honor our parents (ethnic heritage), to not make an idol out of our feelings and bastard beliefs, to not covet what He has forbidden (race-mixing), we're not to murder (race-mixing destroys both races involved and despises diversity), etc.

Race-mixing is unnatural! This information was common sense for generations, but now, as in the days of Noah and in the days of Lot, confusion reigns. Thankfully, all will be restored in God's good time.

Deuteronomy 32:8
8 When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam [even though we're all family],
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.

Acts 17:26
26 And [although] He [God] has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth [we're all human]...[yet He] has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings...

http://armstrongherbert.blogspot.com/2010/08/...

Location hidden

#17346 Apr 20, 2013
Watchman wrote:
Furthermore I never said I was "better than you", I only presented you with BIBLICAL evidence as to prove that racism is a work of Satan as it counter-intuitive to what God says in his word.
Thus far I have only seen ignorant foolishness from you.
You have been warned, for the time is near.
I don't recall your teaching me any truths, unless you did it under an alias.

Are you someone else, now with a different name?
straightjacket

Azle, TX

#17347 Apr 20, 2013
TermLimitsNOW wrote:
Private special interest lobbying groups line up outside the door to the capital daily waiting to speak to king Guvner whenever they can find him in his gold plated throne room.
And when he's not otherwise playing golf and traveling and dining out and stuff all on the taxpayers dime.
Which is exactly why I am expecting the legislature in Austin to pass term limits soon. Because even the other Republikrauts are getting sick of his constant pandering to any special interest group that waves a dollar bill in his face.
I think this post is on topic, at least.

And good luck to the rest of you obvious religious crackpots who take false pride in misquoting an 1800 year old book that has been deliberately altered and mistranslated to suit yourselves and make yourselves feel better just so you can use it to condemn others personal beliefs you dislike.

And until God tells ME otherwise, you are just the blind leading the stupid to justify your own condemnation of others you happen to disagree with.
347 to 0 to ban Petro

United States

#17348 Apr 20, 2013
It's still 347 to 0 to ban the troll-pariah, Petro.
Huh

United States

#17349 Apr 20, 2013
?
sledge

Ballwin, MO

#17350 Apr 20, 2013
Shut up, ok? Y'all are annoying!!!
jim

New Braunfels, TX

#17351 Apr 20, 2013
test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17352 Apr 20, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
Haven't you dumbazzes figured out, who I am yet?

Yes you are lindzey lohan? yeaaa just kidding.
Mary

Ballwin, MO

#17354 Apr 20, 2013
Nails
billy

New Braunfels, TX

#17356 Apr 21, 2013
test
billy

New Braunfels, TX

#17357 Apr 21, 2013
test
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17358 Apr 21, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not aware of racial truths when I served. That is something you learn when you seek higher truths.
Knowing what I do now, I would urge all military to go on strike and refuse to kill other peoples.
As for bible passages that prove race-mixing is a sin, I'm happy to oblige:
Herbert W. Armstrong
The Scriptures clearly condemn race-mixing, reveals God segregated the nations and peoples, commands us to not commit adultery (adulterate, mix, weaken), to honor our parents (ethnic heritage), to not make an idol out of our feelings and bastard beliefs, to not covet what He has forbidden (race-mixing), we're not to murder (race-mixing destroys both races involved and despises diversity), etc.
Race-mixing is unnatural! This information was common sense for generations, but now, as in the days of Noah and in the days of Lot, confusion reigns. Thankfully, all will be restored in God's good time.
Deuteronomy 32:8
8 When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam [even though we're all family],
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel.
Acts 17:26
26 And [although] He [God] has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth [we're all human]...[yet He] has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings...
http://armstrongherbert.blogspot.com/2010/08/...
Waco here is one of your kinsmen that you may find that is most impressive when nothing is said. As you can see these creatures still walk our streets. Want a gun in those hands. LOL Just another Zionist of some dysfunctional religion. No doubt ownership is paramount in their fallacy world. Very similar to a Taliban don’t you think?
Truth is might; What an avatar. Illuminates the lack of… Consider you’re your false religion and the ominous onus you place on the intelligence of others to try to decipher your marbled rationality. Your just like all the rest of the mentally handicap. We just need to classify which category to put you in without offending that category. LOL defines this god as one that separates his creation to be in opposition to themselves. This god sits on a throne amusing its self by watching the simpleton mortals constantly attacking each other. Weird god that seeks to destroy the creation for simple amusement. Ahh but that’s the “Might Of Truth”..
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17359 Apr 21, 2013

Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,000 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles...Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#17360 Apr 21, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Notice how religions put the burden of proof for their fables, myths and folk lore on others to prove it is true. Over 6,000 years of their mystical ideologies no proof or fact can they muster forth for their gods that created the evil they claim to be in opposition. Odd at times the same gods are claimed by the warring factors for some political declaration. Warring for peace is as much a paradox as balling for virginity. Warring for an all powerful god is a paradox. For which breath did Hitler breath that god was not aware of? Hitler had purpose; for this almighty god to demonstrate? Then in the next breath they boast of our free will! Note “Free Will” is never mentioned in bibles...Little wonder, that existence emulates confusion of reason and rationality, as so ordained.
All religions hold their Zionist universal soldiers. They have discovered that they hate not only their enemies but everyone who does not share their hatred, and they want to fight and force others to fight. They turn their churches into recruiting stations and their vestries into munitions workshop.
They persecute with their profession of horrors, at the blunt utterance of their own opinions. Behind the scenes, anyone with any genuine religious sensibility finds these atrocities revolting, BUT the thing is done. Governing classes have made it so , only the law against blasphemy is not applied to themselves and strongly approve of said persecutions. Enabling them to represent their own privileges as the religion of their herd.
Therefore martyrs of all times and their persecutors remain subject to the same ideology. Fate impressed upon them, by their minority Zionist. No sense of common value for humanity. Amusing themselves with killings. Making any silly-clever gentleman or messiah, as one to be idolized. Such are the idols that are imposed upon the various herds.
Oh shaddup and go stick your head back up Obama's butt, you commie freak. He seems to be YOUR only true messiah.

BTW: How's your big golf cart solar project coming?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Aguirre (Feb '13) Dec 22 Roxy 8
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Review: 911 Fitness Personal Training Studio Dec 15 Malpaso 1
South Texas judge's DWI charge dismissed Dec 11 Barret50 1
dating a pakistani girl (Dec '13) Dec 7 sajid 2
who is the biggest slut in McAllen? (Apr '11) Dec 6 bees 33
Share your wife (Dec '13) Dec 1 Big Daddy 38
Mission Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mission