Heart of the Valley

There are 4 comments on the The Big Apple story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Heart of the Valley. In it, The Big Apple reports that:

The city of Donna is located in the Rio Grande Valley. As early as the 1930s, Doona has called itself the "Heart of the Valley." A longer motto/slogan is: "The City with a Heart in the Heart of the Rio Grande ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Big Apple.

el donneno

Chicago, IL

#1 Jun 23, 2008
I HAVENT BEEN TO DONNA IN LIKE 30 YEARS , BUT THE MEMORIES ARE ALWAYS WITH ME ,ALTHOUGH MOST OF MY ELDERS HAVE PAST AWAY THE LESSONS IN LIFE THAT THEY TAUGHT ME I WILL ALWAYS PASS ON TO OTHERS , AND THE CONJUNTO MUSIC I WILL TAKE TO MY GRAVE , DONNA TEXAS WILL ALWAYS BE THE HEART OF THE VALLEY, I REALLY MISS IT BEING HERE IN CHICAGO , IF YOU COULD POST MORE PHOTOS I WOULD REALLY APRECIATE IT ,THANKS EL DONNENO
friends forever

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2008
Know alot of people from the Valley from the late 70's till now 08 our family use to travel to Minnesota and Wisconsin, also west texas Lubbock & Lorenzo Texas. Good memories of nice hard working families from San Juan, Mission, Mercedes,Donna,Weslaco,Alamo.

Castaneda Family from Crystal City, TX
Meridius

Brownsville, TX

#3 Jul 7, 2008
check out the story about capt. avila from donna, texas who flew Marine 1 for the pres.@ www.contempomag.com
Meridius

Brownsville, TX

#4 Jul 7, 2008
check out the story about the marine pilot from donna tx who flew Marine 1 for the president. Major Avila. at www.contempomag.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three dead in wreck involving likely smugglers ... (Mar '08) Sat big 52
horny m18 with skype girls send me ur skype names May 22 kushgod3939 3
Paulino Bernal & Sons (Jun '10) May 20 gabodds 26
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Little to show? Reveal nothing May 14 L Morales 6
How many of you cheat on ur wife (Dec '13) May 11 mi linda 16
More from around the web

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]