Border Patrol fires shots into Mexico

Full story: CNN

U.S. Border Patrol agents fired gunshots into Mexico over the weekend after being attacked during a marijuana seizure in Mission, Texas, the agency told CNN on Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Ben Franky lin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Keep shooting Men, They're still Coming!!!!!!!!!!
Ben Franky lin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Isn't that an act of war, we need a war to settle this border thing, They finally p***ssd America off!!!!
scout

Albany, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Let the drug gangstas alone, and let them run into our country to sell their fine product, kill our people, destroy our schools, let their gang kids run our streets, clog our prisons and jails, make everyday life unbearable. We don't need Israeli style concrete walls or guns to maintain border control, just let our Marxist DC political IDIOTS continue to NOT DO ANYTHING, and maybe everything will go make to situation normal: all screwed up!
Card Carrying Zionist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Did the bullets have entry visas?

Since: Sep 08

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

Card Carrying Zionist wrote:
Did the bullets have entry visas?
The bullets don't need visas,they can still get the welfare pay outs just like all of the rest of the illegals,Obama and all of the rest of the liberals will make sure of it.
Ben Franky lin

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I heard nothing of this, Obummer must not want to deal with it at usual. I here when the israelies fire into gaza, America is becoming a joke under this leadership and the last 2 Liberal presidents if you could call them that, what embarresments? they are!!
Brandon

Macon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Hopefully they hit there mark.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••