guys please for daniel......lets make a prayer chain

Posted in the Mission Forum

ilovemybabe

Mcallen, TX

#1 Jul 22, 2010
Fighting Hard...

Daniel is fighting very hard against this pneumonia that has invaded his body. The labs that his doctors were waiting for did not identify much of what could have caused this distress in his lungs. This are the results we did not want to get back. He is still on lots of antibiotics, viral meds, and fungal meds to cover all the basis. He does have multiple organ failure 1. kidney- his creatinine level is a 5, 2. heart- he is still on blood pressure meds to help his blood pressure maintain and 3. lungs- the pnuemonia has invaded them and is still intubated. We are praying for a miracle to happen, hoping for the best, and as a mother I will not loose hope for my Daniel. I know how sick and critical he is but I have a true warrior in my life. We did have a spontaneous episode early today, his blood pressure and his heart rate dropped. The cause is unknown it could have been that he is a little dry due to lasix or that his heart is getting tiered. For now I am requesting lots and lots of prayers for my Daniel. I will keep you posted when I get a chance. Sorry if my message is unclear, I am having a very hard time thinking and dealing with what has struck our lives.

Blessings,
Mari (Daniel's mom)
Outsider

La Porte, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2010
I don't know you nor am I from Mission but I will be praying for your son. As I am a mother too. I can't imagine what you are going through but my thoughts and prayers are w/ you. Good Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny m18 with skype girls send me ur skype names 9 hr kushgod3939 3
Paulino Bernal & Sons (Jun '10) Wed gabodds 26
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
News Little to show? Reveal nothing May 14 L Morales 6
How many of you cheat on ur wife (Dec '13) May 11 mi linda 16
Karla DeLeon Longoria May 11 wondering 1
More from around the web

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]