Mcallen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Fighting Hard...

Daniel is fighting very hard against this pneumonia that has invaded his body. The labs that his doctors were waiting for did not identify much of what could have caused this distress in his lungs. This are the results we did not want to get back. He is still on lots of antibiotics, viral meds, and fungal meds to cover all the basis. He does have multiple organ failure 1. kidney- his creatinine level is a 5, 2. heart- he is still on blood pressure meds to help his blood pressure maintain and 3. lungs- the pnuemonia has invaded them and is still intubated. We are praying for a miracle to happen, hoping for the best, and as a mother I will not loose hope for my Daniel. I know how sick and critical he is but I have a true warrior in my life. We did have a spontaneous episode early today, his blood pressure and his heart rate dropped. The cause is unknown it could have been that he is a little dry due to lasix or that his heart is getting tiered. For now I am requesting lots and lots of prayers for my Daniel. I will keep you posted when I get a chance. Sorry if my message is unclear, I am having a very hard time thinking and dealing with what has struck our lives.

Blessings,
Mari (Daniel's mom)
Outsider

La Porte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

I don't know you nor am I from Mission but I will be praying for your son. As I am a mother too. I can't imagine what you are going through but my thoughts and prayers are w/ you. Good Bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mission Discussions

Search the Mission Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 23 min taxpayer 17,290
So Many Unaccompanied Illegal Alien Minors Cros... 2 hr Curmudgeon 23
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 21,736
la manejadora del gran mercado Jul 29 clienta insatisfecha 1
State-by-State Map: Where Migrant Children Are ... Jul 28 Curmudgeon 4
Review: Taqueria De Jalisco No 4 Jul 28 maria 4
Paulino Bernal & Sons (Jun '10) Jul 28 Pastor 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••