Steve Sanchez new PSJA band director

Posted in the Mission Forum

son jaliscience

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Be very careful with steve sanchez, he is one of the most conceited, self-absorbed narcissistic people you'll ever meet. Lax work ethic and he wants to take all the credit. Every job he's ever had...crystal city, hondo, and pearsall....have ended with drama because he sucks. You've been warned!
class of 2013

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
I beg to differ steve sanchez is one of the best band directors you can ever get i am and will always be one of his students here in pearsall everything he does is for the kids.... for us from band picnics to friendly softball games he's always been there and always will. We love and miss you sanchez
chris perales

Humble, TX

#3 Apr 30, 2013
I can say that I worked with steve in donna ISD he had very good work ethic. He did very well with the marichi and Trumpet students. I know as a band director his students work very well for him. Is he the best band director sience sliced bread? I am not sure BUT few are.

Good luck Steve

Chris

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Waco 22,614
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 18,496
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Sep 15 Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sep 14 That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mission