Polo Munoz Jr
Lmfao ur a joke

United States

#1 Jun 27, 2013
A lil boy who trys to b a man and is worse father and bf EVER..only thinks bout himself and nobody else..cares less bout his kids...its only for a piece of a$$...beats on every woman he is with and treats his kids like shit..one day karma will bite him in the a$$ and i hope and pray it comes soon....crystal is a idiot putting up with him and letting her kids see him hit her all the time...drinks 7 days a week and on steriods....bi polar which half his family is...always tryin to sleep with me....and half the women he works with!and oh lets not forgive his family lies for him all the time.has been to jail for hitting his daughter and nieces and doesnt know when to shut his mouth...he thinks he is the biggest baddest dude their in the valley just cause his uncle pepe....lmao dude get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Planning Commission votes to restore name of Ol... Sun anonymous 1
Fishing spots (Oct '15) Aug 25 unknown 2
the red door club (Mar '13) Aug 24 Rob 32
Dura trucks! Are any other places in Mc callen? Aug 12 Fabian garcia 2
Maquinitas Aug 6 Chema 1
mcallen police fired for "excessive force" Jul '16 willie 1
Review: Mastery Martial Arts Jul '16 Al Mendez 8

Mission Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance