Fewer health care options for illegal immigrants

Full story: Texarkana Gazette

Yareth Lopez, 3, sits with a teddy bear Sept. 6 at his family's home in Alamo, Texas.
Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 18, 2012
Disgusting

Omaha, NE

#1 Dec 15, 2012
Tough, too bad. Our children musy come first!

“Tea Baggers are Traitors!!!”

Since: Oct 11

Ricoville, North America

#2 Dec 15, 2012
By then all these kids will be citizens so no worries here!!!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 16, 2012
The Ricomeister wrote:
By then all these kids will be citizens so no worries here!!!
What do you mean will become citizens? A good number of them already can make that claim.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 16, 2012
I say, Obama give them citizenship or what have you,then tax the h3ll out of them like you do me.Make them pay their fair share. Since so many Americans have lost their jobs and the illegals seem to be holding these jobs ,,,,, TAX THEM !!!!!,,, and kick them off the Government teat.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 16, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
I say, Obama give them citizenship or what have you,then tax the h3ll out of them like you do me.Make them pay their fair share. Since so many Americans have lost their jobs and the illegals seem to be holding these jobs ,,,,, TAX THEM !!!!!,,, and kick them off the Government teat.
The only problem with that is when they beome citizens, their employers can't pay them peanuts any more. When the next crush of illegals sneak in, they will undercut them and get their jobs. Where will that leave the former illegals? Their dependency will never stop.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 16, 2012
s/b: become

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 16, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>The only problem with that is when they beome citizens, their employers can't pay them peanuts any more. When the next crush of illegals sneak in, they will undercut them and get their jobs. Where will that leave the former illegals? Their dependency will never stop.
Thanks for that input,,, and come to think of it,,,, you are right! This Illegal Immigrant Reform Plan /the Pandering/the continues influx and colonization throughout our Cities/States,,,, is such a complex problem for Americans. The continuous tax increases along with increase fees ;is simply killing us financially.

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 16, 2012
MEXICAN LA RAZA wrote:
<quoted text>
You were ok with whites colonizing native american land. Now it's not ok with you becuase we La Raza are taking back what's rightfully ours?
Little hypocrite, you best learn Spanish.
I am Spanish, so it's not just whites who disagree with your agenda.
ronnie

South Jordan, UT

#10 Dec 16, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that input,,, and come to think of it,,,, you are right! This Illegal Immigrant Reform Plan /the Pandering/the continues influx and colonization throughout our Cities/States,,,, is such a complex problem for Americans. The continuous tax increases along with increase fees ;is simply killing us financially.
I agree with both of you, but we haven't shut the revolving door. Millions come only to work then leave. Come back start new identity;s and the cycle continues. Until we close the border, fingerprint every illegal in this Country and cross check their print's with Birth certificates, we are at the mercy of these cheat's. They know it too. It's disgusting.We the Sheeple!!!!!

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Dec 16, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with both of you, but we haven't shut the revolving door. Millions come only to work then leave. Come back start new identity;s and the cycle continues. Until we close the border, fingerprint every illegal in this Country and cross check their print's with Birth certificates, we are at the mercy of these cheat's. They know it too. It's disgusting.We the Sheeple!!!!!
You are so right. I can only pray that God hears our frustrations. The economy is so bad,our deficit continues to grow and the expense to support these illegals is unsustainable/unbearable. It's like I always said/say, when America falls , we all fall. Where is their Mexico and Government now? When will they ever be forced to take care of their responsibilities? It's just mind-boggling.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#12 Dec 17, 2012
MyLittlePrincess wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Spanish, so it's not just whites who disagree with your agenda.
It's really not his agenda either. He really has a problem with several of these issues, but has fun playing on these threads. When we get him in a serious mood, he actually reveals his true feelings on the subject.
ronnie

South Jordan, UT

#13 Dec 17, 2012
MEXICAN LA RAZA wrote:
<quoted text>
You were ok with whites colonizing native american land. Now it's not ok with you becuase we La Raza are taking back what's rightfully ours?
Little hypocrite, you best learn Spanish.
\You were conquered my a tiny Country called Spain. They took your people so fast you didn't even have time to jump some other Country's border.You couldn't take care of yourselves without civilized peoples teaching you how to behave. And you did not develop your own Country into a livable environment for civilized people. You came and stole your root's here because you failed at being able, competent and intelligent enough to create a home that people would not suffer in. And you wouldn't be here without rich, civilized whites and other cultures. You are only here to be slaves, unequal in every other characteristic that belongs to Americans....SSTFU...

“BetchaMyGollyWow”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 18, 2012
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>\You were conquered my a tiny Country called Spain. They took your people so fast you didn't even have time to jump some other Country's border.You couldn't take care of yourselves without civilized peoples teaching you how to behave. And you did not develop your own Country into a livable environment for civilized people. You came and stole your root's here because you failed at being able, competent and intelligent enough to create a home that people would not suffer in. And you wouldn't be here without rich, civilized whites and other cultures. You are only here to be slaves, unequal in every other characteristic that belongs to Americans....SSTFU...
Great Post !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 5 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 15 hr That Fart Guy 337
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
Catholic priest and mexican women Aug 30 bob 2
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Aug 29 That Fart Guy 722
•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mission
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••