Sept. 11 families, firefighters take ...

Sept. 11 families, firefighters take anti-Giuliani message to NH -

There are 1 comment on the Newsday story from Sep 11, 2007, titled Sept. 11 families, firefighters take anti-Giuliani message to NH -. In it, Newsday reports that:

New York firefighters, including two who lost sons in the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, joined other victims' relatives Monday to argue that Rudy Giuliani's character and actions make him unfit to be ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Saratoga Springs, NY

#1 Nov 20, 2007
The fact that Mr. Safir has the audacity to badmouth families who lost people on September 11, 2001 is absolutely despicable! What job did Rudy promise you to trash-talk heroes? I assure you, it doesn't pay enough to cover the cost of selling your soul to a man who used the violation of civil liberties to "clean up" a city. Some "cleaned up" city that gets attacked TWICE in less than ten years on the SAME buildings... Good job Rudy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. Border Patrol's new chief begins tackling ... Oct 25 huey goins 16
the red door club (Mar '13) Oct 16 r4659rRR 36
News Pearsall police nab 46 8-liner machines, thousa... Oct 12 Karma 18
News Locally-shot film documents Hispanic heritage Oct 3 Bamboozel 18
music Oct 2 musico 1
The so called "dreamers" Oct 2 cristal 2
Maquinitas Sep 29 Valleygal 2

Mission Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance