Mss

Cedar Park, TX

#1 May 15, 2012
Carolina Rocha of La Joya she owes my family $3000, she and her mother borrowed the money saying they were going to lose their house. Seeing that We thought were good people, We loaned them the money. She said she would pay back and then blocked everyone off. She nor her mother have made an attempt to pay back any of the money. She is upset because a the person who leant her the money didn't feel the same for her as she felt for him. If a bank doesn't like you back do you stop paying a loan? Whoever knows her please tell her she needs to pay back to avoid court cost.
you know

San Diego, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
okayyyy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min Joen 18,739
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 375
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr stupid people 682
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 3 hr fubar 590
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 hr Fossilfartz 22,728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 26 Fossilfarts 802
who is a good dentist in Progreso MX? Sep 23 Jesus 2

Mission Jobs

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mission

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]