Looking for two people if any one can help me.My sister or her husbands cousin.

Posted in the Mission Forum

Carolyn TadenJones

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Jan 23, 2013
Im looking for tamie zea im not sure if she is still going by the name zea or if she was remarried sence her husband jerry zea passed away. Im also looking for rusty zea in case he could tell me where she is now. I have not had contacted with my sister sence she went to Kansas city. She left our home town after my mother passed away. My son too has passed sence then and she doesn't even know that. My father is 78 years old an also wants to know what or where she is. I have been searching for a while now. Please if any one knows of any body by the last name zea in Kansas city I would love to know it might be a start to finding her. She had worked in a convient store gas station could of been a type of truck stop that's all I know. Please can some one help. Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
timeshare advice Mar 24 kannich 1
News Woman dead, man wounded in KCK shooting Mar 23 jay 1
Watch Out for Kuenzi Mar 21 Woody_Peters 3
Letha Farwell (Mar '13) Mar 21 timeismoney8869 2
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Mar 18 LION 588
News First same-sex couple weds in Kansas at Johnson... Feb '15 n2dep2care 7
Join Us for the 12/6 Chili Dinner Nov '14 Pamela Collins 1
Mission Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web