the moors were white no matter what color people say about it..
they walways sayng that everybody in the pass were black, what color people realy need is put in their mind that they been slaves that what you have to remember.
Typical Eurocentric ignorance and arrogance
The Moors, were originally a black skinned people from Africa hence the expression black as a Moor, the blackface Moor or blacking up as a Moor.
You must suffer from historical amnesia like ALL the brainwashed descendants of Euro-slavers and Euro-colonialists.
What you need is complete brain wash with a strong detergent
The history of Blacks did not start with our enslavement or colonization by White people.
ETYMOLOGY OF THE WORD SLAVE
The word slave comes from the Slavs, a European ethnic group, aka the eternal race of slaves. Even today, thousands of Slavic women are human and sex trafficked across the globe.
SLAVERY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A PARTICULAR RACE
Slavery has nothing to do with race or technological advancement. The powerful and rich enslave the weak and the poor if society does not protect them.
THE MOST FAMOUS SLAVES IN THE WORLD ARE, IN FACT, EUROPEANS (AKA WHITES).
Europeans were slaves under different appellations in Africa and Asia.
1) JANISSARIES: The Janissaries were infantry Musketeer units that formed the Ottoman sultan's household troops and bodyguards. The force was created by the Sultan Murad I from Christian boys levied through the devşirme system from conquered countries in the 14th century and was abolished by Sultan Mahmud II in 1826 in the Auspicious Incident.
2) MAMLUKS: A Mamluk was a soldier of SLAVE origin, who were predominantly Cumans or Kipchak and later Circassian and Georgian.Over time, Mamluks became a powerful military caste in various Muslim societies. Particularly in Egypt, but also in the Levant, Iraq, and India, Mamluks held political and military power.
3) SAQALIBA: The term refers to the Slavs, particularly Slavic slaves and mercenaries in the medieval Arab world, in the Middle East, North Africa, Sicily and Al-Andalus.
4) BARBARY SLAVES: Moors and Arabs located in the Barbary Coast (North Africa) captured more than 1 million slaves from Europe. They were pirates who attacked European villages and ships. The most daring even attacked American ships. There were slaves markets in North Africa where Europeans were sold.
5) PUNIC SLAVES: The Empire of Carthage temporarily held a portion of Europe. Defeated White warriors sent to slavery in Africa.
6) MOREAN SLAVES: Morean Greeks slaves were brought to Egypt and sold on public markers as late as 1828.