School Boundaries May Prompt Families...

School Boundaries May Prompt Families to Move

There are 3 comments on the Fox4KC story from Oct 4, 2010, titled School Boundaries May Prompt Families to Move. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

There's a new high school in the Blue Valley School District. School leaders held a dedication ceremony for the $60 million dollar state-of-the-art facility on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

sks

Kansas City, MO

#1 Oct 4, 2010
if you have so much money that you can afford to move just so your kid will go to a certain school...go for it! much of education is up to the STUDENT themselves. what they want to get out of it. my guess is that your child, having good study habits, would succede wherever they went and maybe even help out the stats at the "other" school. why can't people accept change and make the best of it.
Me again

Columbia, MO

#2 Oct 4, 2010
If they want to move to a rural area, I have a house and acreage for sale!
tell it like it is

Odessa, MO

#3 Oct 4, 2010
So move but right now a poor time to sell the home you got but guess they can afford that. But they proably what the tax write off any way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Jun 20 MrNobody 176
Review: College Boulevard Animal Hospital (Jul '15) Jun 3 Mumscheid 2
News Mission Gateway is about to become even less in... (Apr '14) Dec '15 MR C 2
News County service centers to host drive for hygien... (Sep '15) Sep '15 ksw 2
News First same-sex couple weds in Kansas at Johnson... (Oct '14) Feb '15 n2dep2care 7
Join Us for the 12/6 Chili Dinner (Nov '14) Nov '14 Pamela Collins 1
News What questions do you have for the candidates o... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Deno 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mission Mortgages