Friend is crazy parents may be in danger.

Posted in the Mission Forum

Jack Killgore Colleen

Branchland, WV

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Dear God, I don't ask you for much but please, just please make my dad wreck at work and burn in fucking hell. I get treated like shit everyday of my life, threatened by my pathetic lazy fucking father, and blackmailed by my mother every day, and it would be very great if my mother gets cancer. Please help me and let me live with the good person in my family. I can't take it much longer before I kill myself. Or do something very bad. My fists are bleeding. and at least one of my knuckles broken from being so angry and beating my walls, and dresser. There are 3 holes in my wall each over a foot wide from continuously hitting them. My parents are calling my best friend a bad influence all over 1 fucking thing. It is bullshit I have to put up with this everyday and i'm sick of it. My dad talks about how he's going to make me quit boxing because iv'e gotten in trouble with Austin and he boxes with me, and now my mom lies and calls all of my friends bad influences and sides with my dad because she is a fucking bitch that has to make my life terrible every second of the day. She lies to my dad and makes him punish me in the most stupid fucking ways possible, and then my dad threatens to call the police on me and say iv'e been doing drugs and have them on me, and my mom lies and tells my dad I lock her in rooms and threaten to hit her. He is a piece of shit and deserves to die. I am miserable. Please help me just this one time God. I promise I will straighten up just please help me. This came from his facebook wall and i am worried, earlier post seem to say he stole gun off dad . If you know him talk some sense into him
Jack Killgore Colleen

Branchland, WV

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Name is Seth McFarland. Think he needs some help really bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Davis Christmas video Wed Bdavis 1
Local recent break-ins Tue Notsohappt 1
Advantages of Internet marketing: Dec 15 Zambo50 1
phone number Dec 4 bigboobs 1
Kenny Boyd Named McDonough District Hospital Pr... (Jun '11) Dec 1 Blind 36
Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) Nov 28 MichFan 165
Join Us for the 12/6 Chili Dinner Nov 22 Pamela Collins 1
Mission Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mission News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mission

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:45 am PST

NBC Sports 7:45AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
ESPN 3:33 PM
Rams players heading to Ferguson to help
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams