Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Rodbo wrote:
Dang. Lots of bad comments about Patrick here. My experience was good. I bought a rare 2001 Lincoln LS Sport with a manual transmission. I had an issue with the stereo being broken, he said he would replace it and he did. Also sent me an owners manual, like he said he would. Sadly, I just totaled out this car (not my fault, she was taken well before her time). I put 60,000 miles on the car and thought it was a decent transaction. He always returned my calls and kept every promise he made. I'm not related, and do not know him other than buying a car from him. Sorry to hear you all had such bad experiences.
Where and when did you buy the vehicle? Glad to hear you had a good experience. Thanks for your help.
Josh

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2010

Judged:

The Rat wrote:
You can know find his lying cowardly ass hiding in the back room cowering like the scumbag thief he is.
Midwest Auto Group
700 N Rogers Rd
Olathe, KS 66062
913-322-CARS
Is he the owner of this business or does he just work there? Thanks for any information!
band ed

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

Patrick Dalton is a scam and self center bastard. needs some attention bad.
Carrie Forbes

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

my son bought a car from Speedway Motors exactly a year ago today (my name on contract because he is a minor). He went ahead and purchased an extended warranty for the vehicle and it now needs an extreme amount of work. When the auto mechanic called C.A.R.S, we were told this car had never been registered. Now, I see this has happened to several others. How can someone do this to a 16-year old kid that had worked since he was 14 to buy his first car??? Do I have to hire an attorney to get any of his $1200 back for the extended warranty, or can I contact the KS Attorney General and they can do something?
Larry Slaten

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2011

Pat D
Anonymous

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

I have no first hand knowledge of business dealings with Speedway motors, However I have worked with Midwest Auto Group since they started in 2008 in Spring Hill KS. Midwest Auto Group works hard to provide a good product at a reasonable price. If you look at our inventory you will see that we are priced much lower than most of our competition. One reason we can sell them is because Pat now works very hard to get cars sold and to get people financed thru banks that normally could not get approved. Since he has become involved with Midwest Auto Group the dealership has been able to grow from 90 cars to 260 cars. He has helped to find varius lending companies that help people improve their credit. Not all of our cars are perfect but we back up everything we sell. I know for a fact that there has been times when the dealership has actually lost money on cars to make a customer happy. Unfortunatly when you sell 80 cars per month you cannot please everyone. Dont knock a dealership that has many many employees that work together just because of one persons past mistakes. I can tell you from first hand knowledge that Pat is a reasonable person and that he will go above and beyond for a customer who is reasonable and rational. Once again though, not every customer can be made happy. Some customer want everything for nothing.
Jerry Finchim

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Casey Pat Dalton is a creepy used car dealer..........he treats the public like they are vermin and treats midwest auto group employees like garbage. Buyer beware Pat Dalton is scum!!!!
Bob Simons

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

This Casey Patrick Dalton sure has a high regard of himself. You would think the man had the body and face of Tom Cruise but ladies and gentlemen he is hardly that. Actually he is a fat totally bald leisure suit wearing fraud. He hides in the back office cursing the customers who pay his bills.He has no regard for the handicap parking in front of the office at MIDWEST AUTO GROUP. You can find his high mileage lexus parked there illegaly most days. Why does god allow such self-absorbed jerks to survive? A concerned consumer.
formeremployee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Not only is pat or patty cakes rude and disloyal to car buyers he treats his employees like shit. I use to work for him at midwest auto group in olathe ks. He refers to his empkoyees as his little people ive seen him push a sales man and tell salesmen to lie to customers. He sits in his office and sends employees to get beer for him then sits back there and drinks while employees are out on the showroom selling and when wed comes around and you ask for your paycheck he says i get it for ya in a bit then get up and leave for several hours. Pat dalton is a crook. As far as midwest auto group goes it is a good lot with a great selection and welk price cars and good salesman. But they need to get rid of patty cakes
1967 Ford Mustang

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

I sold my red 1967 Mustang at the KC Auto Auction in about July 2008 for $4200. Speedway Motors bought it, placed it on ebay and sold the car for $11,000 according to the final bid. This car was not original as he stated, it was all rusted and patched and even the floors were replaced. Whoever bought it paid alot for a car with the miles misrepresented, it had 100,0000 more miles than stated in the ad
Max

Topeka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I purchases a 2002 Toyota Land Cruiser from Speedway Motor's over 2 years ago. I first drove to his dealership to check the vehicle out. Thats when I met Patrick Dalton. He was easy to talk to, and answered all my questions. I took the Toyota out for a spin, and told jim I was interested in trading my car for the land cruiser. Negotiation was the best experience I have ever had. It was getting late that evening, and I was hungry. Patrick, his family and I went out to eat together. This was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. I would buy from Patrick again.

Regards

Max
Jacks K

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

I went into Midwest Auto Group about 3 months ago to look at a couple of cars he had posted on his website. Every single one looked like complete shit compared to the website pics. The salesman I was working with also apparently saved me a lot of aggravation because he told me to Google Patrick Dalton and see what the net had to say about the guy (that's a pretty damning statement coming from an employee. Also told me he could never count on his paycheck arriving on time and he'd be leaving after 4 years. Couldn't take it anymore. Thank you so much Mr. Salesman for saving me from becoming another victim!!
Joe

Grandview, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Red Mustang hardtop sold at speedway motors in 2009 was misrepresented. It was my old car from Topeka, I owned it in 2007. The mileage was way over 100,000 yet it was represented as original low mile , a complete lie. It also had rust removed on all fenders and a replacement floor pan, the car was a rust bucket before I fixed those and painted it with duplicator spray cans in July 2008. The cars not original, I did the amateur work on it. It was sold as a very original car, the mileage was misstated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mission Discussions

Search the Mission Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 1 hr just sayin 130
Were the Moors Black? (Dec '07) Jul 21 Marco 584
Sex fun with other boys at Boy Scout camp. Jul 20 Brandon 1
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jul 17 Shaggy 5,951
Police make arrest in Lenexa double homicide case Jul 17 Pete 1
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 17 Manley 1
Review: Sizzles BBQ Bar & Grill C (Jan '14) Jul 13 Rick 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••