Bill tackles obscene school materials

Full story: Arkansas City Traveler

Legislators are taking aim at a legal protection for teachers, saying it allows obscene materials in the classroom under the guise of academic value.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Real Kansas

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

Sen Sam Bareback wrote:
In KansASS, the STATE of HATE where the FIRST AMENDMENT is hated by the x-tian BIGOTS, the most obscene thing that is in KansASS schools is the teaching of "creationism" as though it had ANY scientific merit
These stupid inbred hillbillies will do ANYTHING to destroy the Constitution of the United States, and the IDIOT KansASSians don't have a clue to what's really going on.
By the way, get ready to send your sons and daughters to IRAN, the IDIOT DUBYA is at it again, and THAT IS OBSCENE.
KansASS, the STATE of HATE, is as DUMB as you think!
Your over use of CAPITAL letters is as obscene as the war in the middle east. Can't you find anything better to rant about- like finding an effective method to remove your head from your rear?

Since: Feb 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

Real Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Your over use of CAPITAL letters is as obscene as the war in the middle east. Can't you find anything better to rant about- like finding an effective method to remove your head from your rear?
what's great is, the "senator" absolutely lives to trash talk kansas. how sad is that? he calls everyone names and makes rude comments about about any headline he can find. i'm quite sure he lives in kansas and just doesn't have anything better to do with his time.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

i wasn't addressing you, stalker sam.
thank you for proving my point, though.
now no more posts for you.
Splash Damage

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Thats it people! This should carry over to the home as well..so put the National Geographics in the closet right beside the Play boy stash.
:p
Splash Damage

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Sen Sam...youre not even a good troll/flamer. You have the intellect of a 5th year Jr. college freshman.

Prairie Village, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2007

Splash Damage wrote:
Sen Sam...youre not even a good troll/flamer. You have the intellect of a 5th year Jr. college freshman.
...i wouldn't waste my time on that one....
help

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

k in ks do u still get on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mission People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••