Bill tackles obscene school materials

Full story: Arkansas City Traveler

Legislators are taking aim at a legal protection for teachers, saying it allows obscene materials in the classroom under the guise of academic value.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2011
Real Kansas

Grayslake, IL

#2 Feb 27, 2007
Sen Sam Bareback wrote:
In KansASS, the STATE of HATE where the FIRST AMENDMENT is hated by the x-tian BIGOTS, the most obscene thing that is in KansASS schools is the teaching of "creationism" as though it had ANY scientific merit
These stupid inbred hillbillies will do ANYTHING to destroy the Constitution of the United States, and the IDIOT KansASSians don't have a clue to what's really going on.
By the way, get ready to send your sons and daughters to IRAN, the IDIOT DUBYA is at it again, and THAT IS OBSCENE.
KansASS, the STATE of HATE, is as DUMB as you think!
Your over use of CAPITAL letters is as obscene as the war in the middle east. Can't you find anything better to rant about- like finding an effective method to remove your head from your rear?

Since: Feb 07

United States

#4 Feb 27, 2007
Real Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>
Your over use of CAPITAL letters is as obscene as the war in the middle east. Can't you find anything better to rant about- like finding an effective method to remove your head from your rear?
what's great is, the "senator" absolutely lives to trash talk kansas. how sad is that? he calls everyone names and makes rude comments about about any headline he can find. i'm quite sure he lives in kansas and just doesn't have anything better to do with his time.

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2007
i wasn't addressing you, stalker sam.
thank you for proving my point, though.
now no more posts for you.
Splash Damage

Olathe, KS

#8 Feb 28, 2007
Thats it people! This should carry over to the home as well..so put the National Geographics in the closet right beside the Play boy stash.
:p
Splash Damage

Olathe, KS

#9 Feb 28, 2007
Sen Sam...youre not even a good troll/flamer. You have the intellect of a 5th year Jr. college freshman.

Mission, KS

#11 Feb 28, 2007
Splash Damage wrote:
Sen Sam...youre not even a good troll/flamer. You have the intellect of a 5th year Jr. college freshman.
...i wouldn't waste my time on that one....
help

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Jan 11, 2011
k in ks do u still get on here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mission Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 4 hr The Kangaroo 203
Overland Park bans pit bulls (Jul '06) 5 hr CheneyChen 160
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 19 hr speaking of pork 269
Leavenworth business owner indicted for bank fraud Aug 26 acid man 1
Put MTS to Final Cut Pro Aunsoft iMedia Conve... Aug 19 CheneyChen 1
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Aug 7 Brownback Mountain 6,001
Mission Kansas Police Assault &#x26;#x26; Cavit... (Jul '13) May '14 Anti-gov 3
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Johnson County was issued at August 31 at 11:27PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Mission Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mission People Search