Longtime Rep. Fry wants to be Mishawa...

Longtime Rep. Fry wants to be Mishawaka mayor

There are 1 comment on the WEHT-TV Evansville story from Jan 20, 2011, titled Longtime Rep. Fry wants to be Mishawaka mayor. In it, WEHT-TV Evansville reports that:

State Rep. Craig Fry is just starting his 12th term in the General Assembly, but is taking aim at becoming the mayor of Mishawaka in northern Indiana later this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WEHT-TV Evansville.

mama

Mishawaka, IN

#1 Jan 22, 2011
I would certainly vote for Rep.Fry,I think its about time Mishawaka has a Democrat,for a change.
We have been ruled by the Repub's for a very long time.Perhaps he could get rid of the tax on our waste water,never thought I would ever pay for flushing my Stool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mishawaka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people not like South bend?? Apr 12 Freetek 5
Tall Blonde at Overlook Mar 30 Unknown 1
Review: AMT Oral & Maxillofacial - Atef M Tawad... (Oct '09) Mar '18 notpleased 2
Anyone remember "Walt's Drive-In?" Mar '18 Wolf 2
Taylor Leah Hartung-Mann Feb '18 NeldaLou 1
News Notre Dame students walk out during Pence speech (May '17) Feb '18 King George the 3rd 11
Catholic Gangster Notre Dame (May '14) Feb '18 DoctorLude 6

Mishawaka Jobs

Personal Finance

Mishawaka Mortgages