Forgive me, Father, my iPhone says I ...

Forgive me, Father, my iPhone says I have sinned ...

There are 5 comments on the The Age story from Feb 9, 2011, titled Forgive me, Father, my iPhone says I have sinned .... In it, The Age reports that:

A Catholic confession app has had global success helping the fallen faithful. Our Father, who art in pixels, linked be Thy name, Thy website come, Thy net be done, on Explorer as it is on Firefox.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Age.

Swamp

Toronto, Canada

#1 May 9, 2011
... isn't dead. His server may be down, though.

Maureen Dowd is a New York Times columnist.

Most commented Editor's picks Avril Moore Partnership problems and

career women An anti-romantic movie might put off Gen Y's marriage plans for good. Wendy ... Comment?

http://www.topix.com/who/avril-lavigne/2011/0...

Related Topix: Science / Technology, Iphone, Roman Catholic Church, Religion, Pope Benedict XVI, Mishawaka, IN, Opinion
Philomena Carolan

Dartford, UK

#2 May 10, 2011
I like that a lot, oh! I do, it is a great read, espcially the end bit about the server being down, I had a good laugh and well said.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#3 May 10, 2011
Why confess with a phone. You don't even need a priest. Confess your sins straight to GOD through JESUS CHRIST. That is why he died ont he cross so man can have a direct relationship with GOD through him. Drop the priest. He is not needed.

“Julian is here”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 May 11, 2011
What a fail!
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#5 May 11, 2011
You don't need a priest to confess your sins to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mishawaka Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Eyecare Express (May '10) Sun Ali farkas 14
News She voted for Trump. Now her husband is getting... Apr 21 tomin cali 7
Two Senior Snowflakes Notre Dame Complain About... Apr 15 Your Fired ND Sno... 1
Hells Angels Mar 31 question 1
News She thought Trump would deport 'bad hombres.' I... Mar 29 coco 3
Local Band From the 70's (Nov '12) Mar '17 Ian 6
Muffet mcgraw Mar '17 Jimmy 2

Mishawaka Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mishawaka Mortgages