Gunmen Rob Orange Cove Convenience Store

There are 20 comments on the Jan 28, 2013, KMPH-TV Fresno story titled Gunmen Rob Orange Cove Convenience Store. In it, KMPH-TV Fresno reports that:

Two employees at a convenience store in Orange Cove on Friday night were assaulted by a group of armed robbers, police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMPH-TV Fresno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack

Concord, CA

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I heard it was surenos.... Stupid bastards.. Can't work for a living... This isn't going to stop... We need more police around the city
Sarah

Concord, CA

#2 Jan 28, 2013
What's new
mexican9incher

Concord, CA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Jack we have enough police lol. what we need is support of the council.
GET REAL OC

Vallejo, CA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
mexican9incher wrote:
Jack we have enough police lol. what we need is support of the council.
The gutless council will never stand against crime because they're a part of it. Victor never did in 30 years so why now? Get real.
Real

Concord, CA

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Stuff like this will never stop in orange cove nothing new

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
The gangs are getting bolder because they know Lopez is screwing with the Police Dept. While the Police are preoccupied with B******T orders from Lopez via Escobar, in order to construct a B******T case to fire Chief Steenport, and eventually eliminate the PD, the gangs are jockeying for position.

This is what vote fraud gets you, Orange Cove. You know it happened, many of you have information that can put Lopez and his puppets away for life, so now is the time to step up and give that information to the authorities. Get rid of the vote fraud council and this stuff will go away...
GET REAL OC

Vallejo, CA

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
The gangs are getting bolder because they know Lopez is screwing with the Police Dept. While the Police are preoccupied with B******T orders from Lopez via Escobar, in order to construct a B******T case to fire Chief Steenport, and eventually eliminate the PD, the gangs are jockeying for position.
This is what vote fraud gets you, Orange Cove. You know it happened, many of you have information that can put Lopez and his puppets away for life, so now is the time to step up and give that information to the authorities. Get rid of the vote fraud council and this stuff will go away...
For a town the size of Orange Cove it is just ridiculous to have so many gangs running around armed and dangerous. To say this is nothing new is even more ridiculous. Only the Lopez supporters would say stupid things like that.
GetRealOC

Clovis, CA

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Mister_Sunshine wrote:
so you mean the police is not doing there job?
GET REAL OC

Vallejo, CA

#9 Jan 29, 2013
GetRealOC wrote:
<quoted text> so you mean the police is not doing there job?
The gangs were here way before the police came into town.

Shouldn't you be asking why are there so many gangs in town?

Are the parents doing their job?

Are the schools doing their job?

Are the city leaders doing their job?

Whose job is it?
GetRealOC

Clovis, CA

#10 Jan 29, 2013
GET REAL OC wrote:
<quoted text>
The gangs were here way before the police came into town.
Shouldn't you be asking why are there so many gangs in town?
Are the parents doing their job?
Are the schools doing their job?
Are the city leaders doing their job?
Whose job is it?
it starts at the home of course!!there is always going to be gangs or you can call it groups! like the Lopez and the Hills
just saying

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
GetRealOC wrote:
<quoted text> it starts at the home of course!!there is always going to be gangs or you can call it groups! like the Lopez and the Hills
You can't compare gangs to politics because gangs are violent, steal people's money and scare people to keep control. Never mind. Guess you were describing the lopez cabal.
GetRealOC

Clovis, CA

#12 Jan 29, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't compare gangs to politics because gangs are violent, steal people's money and scare people to keep control. Never mind. Guess you were describing the lopez cabal.
I guess you haven't gone to the council meetings
just saying

United States

#13 Jan 29, 2013
People don't need to go to meetings to know what is going on. We know Victor Lopez lives at city hall. We know Sam Escobar is trying to frame the Chief Steenport. We know city staff Veronica Landeros is working with Sam to get rid of the Chief and the Police.

So what else is new?
mexican9incher

Concord, CA

#14 Jan 29, 2013
gang problem in town is getting worse each year since they move in from other towns. parents sometimes are in gangs so they care less. other times its family members other times hard times in family..anyways parents do help at times but it's the gangster who wants Change or no change ..police are doing there job yes and a good one I support the police more than rhe sherrifs.
Real news 2013

Reedley, CA

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Orange cove is a good city just some bad residents that cause this... Gangs in orange cove have always been crazy.. In 2010 they robbed the liquer store... Now this.. Nothing new... Victor Lopez does good for this city.
Reality Check

Sanger, CA

#16 Jan 31, 2013
The point is.. citizens, yes that's all of you..need to stop closing your eyes and do something constructive to lessen the problem. It's easy to type on here and to point fingers and blame others for what you think they should be doing about it. It takes a community, not just the police, not just Lopez, not just Glenda..the WHOLE community. The PD is not made up of super humans, they are just a team that have a job to do. Everyone wants to blame them for "harrassing" people..think about their job in about 98% of the time dealing with drunks, stoners, thugs,punks and irrate drivers that are absolutly sure they are the only ones that can drive, screaming people, walking into situations that could be the last thing they do. Not an easy job at all sad that it's really just a small group that make all the noise and prefer to gripe and moan instead of being part of the solution.
just saying

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
The point is.. citizens, yes that's all of you..need to stop closing your eyes and do something constructive to lessen the problem. It's easy to type on here and to point fingers and blame others for what you think they should be doing about it. It takes a community, not just the police, not just Lopez, not just Glenda..the WHOLE community. The PD is not made up of super humans, they are just a team that have a job to do. Everyone wants to blame them for "harrassing" people..think about their job in about 98% of the time dealing with drunks, stoners, thugs,punks and irrate drivers that are absolutly sure they are the only ones that can drive, screaming people, walking into situations that could be the last thing they do. Not an easy job at all sad that it's really just a small group that make all the noise and prefer to gripe and moan instead of being part of the solution.
You must be talking about Gabriel. Read what he said in the newspaper about the PD being over budget but no mention about the other city departments. The departments are all over budget but Gabriel won't admit to that because he only wants to get rid of the chief. He admitted to that in the newspaper.
BloggerClogger

Kent, WA

#18 Feb 1, 2013
I k ow for a fact that Lopez was still using our family's names to continue to vote for him after ONE time back in the early 90's. I was shocked when I seem our name on the TV screen. I'm surprised they still let him run around orange cove. I'm glad I'm outta there.

Since: Oct 08

Dinuba, CA

#19 Feb 2, 2013
Interesting how everyone who ties themselves together with Lopez turns into either corrupt liars, thieves, drug dealers and thugs, or a combination thereof.

Look at Gabe Jimenez. Had to admit at the last council meeting that he was lying. You can't serve 2 masters, Gabe, either repent or stop calling yourself a Christian, because lying is not a fruit of the Spirit. Nor is strife, factions, anger or ego. When you sit on that council, it is as a servant, not a master.

Gabe, you are the only person on that council that was legally and honestly elected. the rest are there through vote fraud. Unfortunately, you were a part of that, willingly and knowingly supporting people who lied to and abused the voters of Orange Cove for their ballots.

Case in point, I spoke with a young lady who's grand parents received a visit by Victor Lopez. The woman told him at the door that they were supporting Glenda Hill. Lopez became irate, started verbally abusing the woman, forced his way into their home, where he berated both husband and wife, until they took out their ballots and under coercion, and under Lopez watchful eye, filled in their ballots for Lopez and his cronies. Lopez then walked out the door with those ballots.

Yes, I personally reported this one to the authorities.

This is your council members, Gabe, are you proud? These people belong in prison for the rest of their lives for the abuse of Orange Cove citizens and vote fraud alone. Throw on top of it the thefts from the City, and the massive fraud at Target Eight, the drug dealing and gang connections.

Question for Jimenez is this; Are you equally yoked with Lopez?
Tip

Concord, CA

#21 Feb 9, 2013
Covasos... Surenos

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Miramonte Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John rankin FLUSHES his SYSTEM.... LOWLIFE , SC... 16 min Rich Mond 2
Rankinluvlooey looses his donkey Balls 1 hr Rich Mond 4
RANKINLUVLOONEY indicted by Grand Jurry .. 20 y... 1 hr Hanni 8
News Harold E. Caligiuri Sr. (Aug '12) 2 hr Bobby 2
Mark Berndt may be the sickest individual I know. (Nov '13) Nov '13 MSO4 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Nov '12 HaHa2Bad 2
News Misconduct scandal prompts L.A. schools to send... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Roque Buririo Jr 1
More from around the web

Miramonte People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]