Man Dies After Being Shot In Mira Loma

Man Dies After Being Shot In Mira Loma

There are 11 comments on the CBS 2 - KCAL 9 story from May 27, 2007, titled Man Dies After Being Shot In Mira Loma . In it, CBS 2 - KCAL 9 reports that:

A man succumbed to his wounds after he was shot and found bleeding in a Mira Loma parking lot Sunday morning, officials said.The victim, whose name has not been released, died at a local hospital after he was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 2 - KCAL 9.

Soldier

United States

#1 May 30, 2007
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT WAS MY HOMIE GARY AND I HOPE THEY FIND WHO DID THIS TO HIM THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HIM TO GET KILLED. AND SENDING OUR LOVE FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY FROM THE RIVERA FAMILY
a friend of alex

United States

#2 May 31, 2007
all i can say what comes around goes around....they will get theres...god bless
garys family ...
lil grumpie MLR DODDst

Victorville, CA

#3 Jun 4, 2007
they have found the guys how did it.gray was my homie cuz.iwas there ather all that happen and it suck to see my homies cry because of sum dum ass can not take a beating.
WEST SIDE RIVERSIDE

Temecula, CA

#4 Jun 4, 2007
F**K LIL GRUMPIE AND MLR
kelly

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 Jun 12, 2007
wow you are all pretty trashy. its no wonder he was killed. with friends like you who needs braincells. my condolences to his family. they have to deal with his scumbag friends along with the grief.
4-h mama

Victorville, CA

#6 Jun 12, 2007
Your talking abaout my friends who are the salt of the earth. How would you like to go thru lots of health problems, loss of job along with lots of other things. Unless you know us personally BUG OFF. These people will help you, just ask. I doubt if I coulD say the same for you. By the way I have a masters in Canine science and I am also credentualed in Human Development. I am also currently working on amimal husbandry, and organic crops. What are you doing with your time.DO NOT PICK ON ALEX.
fanasea

Franklin, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2007
Soldier wrote:
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT WAS MY HOMIE GARY AND I HOPE THEY FIND WHO DID THIS TO HIM THERE WAS NO REASON FOR HIM TO GET KILLED. AND SENDING OUR LOVE FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY FROM THE RIVERA FAMILY
HI!!! This is Garys sister, just wanted to inform all friends that are wondering that the guys were caught and will start trial next year. If anyone wants to any questions answered please feel free to email me at [email protected]
fanasea

Franklin, TN

#9 Nov 5, 2007
HI!!! This is Garys sister, just wanted to inform all friends that are wondering that the guys were caught and will start trial next year. If anyone wants to any questions answered please feel free to email me at [email protected]
MIRA LOMA

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 3, 2012
WEST SIDE RIVERSIDE wrote:
F**K LIL GRUMPIE AND MLR
QUOTE F''' YOU AND WEST SIDE B'''HES.YOULL GET YOPURS
SWIFTY LOKS

Arvin, CA

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Fck mierdas & fck chivas & fck the whole idiot empire puro FLORENCIA13 L.A BANGING mierdas rest in piss!
Graff Or Die Squad

Upland, CA

#12 Dec 24, 2012
GODSMOBB LA...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 min Evan 32,266
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) 3 hr Bruce 224
Review: Academy Automotive (Jul '09) Mon divineattraction 92
News 'War Dad' dies young in L.A. alley (Aug '10) May 21 Laurie chavez 18
Corona Ghost Stories (Apr '08) May 20 Noyb 145
News Evidence scant California's licensed illegal im... May 20 tomin cali 1
News As tax season arrives mail theft, fraud schemes... May 19 indict PRECO 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages