Mira Loma shootings leave one dead, t...

Mira Loma shootings leave one dead, two injured

There are 4 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Mar 31, 2010, titled Mira Loma shootings leave one dead, two injured. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A pair of shootings less than two miles apart wounded two people and killed a third Monday night in Mira Loma.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Dr Obvious

Ontario, CA

#1 Mar 31, 2010
Mira Loma? Shooting had to be gang related. All parties invloved were most likely mexicans.

“Ya'll be killin me.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 1, 2010
Holy chit, that's insane. I hope we can get more info on this. I used to eat at that Farmer Boys. I wonder what was going on.
im some one

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2010
i got my 9 ready to go come on fools step up and ill cap ya
MLR

Norco, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2010
Another shooting not to far from there just the other day. This is getting rediculous. I say take all the gang bangers and put them all in one spot and let them all shoot each other. Cheap extermination and we won't have to pay for them to sit in prison.
What the HELL is happening to our neighborhoods? Can't even go out to eat or walk down the street and feel safe anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Chosen Traveler 32,272
News Rose Royce is Coming To Riverside, Ca Mon Julie Jane 2
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) Mon one8 79
News Evidence scant California's licensed illegal im... Sun tomin cali 4
Add me on snapchat naughty ladies ;) May 26 Bigpackage 1
CRESTA Home Burglarized! May 25 Cresta Home Burgl... 1
News Try home remedies for neuropathy (Mar '08) May 24 Bruce 224
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages