Mother turns in tagger son for Fontan...

Mother turns in tagger son for Fontana graffiti

There are 147 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Mother turns in tagger son for Fontana graffiti. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

A teen boy believed to be responsible for tagging 47 sites in Fontana was recently cited after his mother called sheriff's deputies to report his involvement with graffiti.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ama123

Pomona, CA

#148 Sep 11, 2012
worst mom ever

San Bernardino, CA

#149 Sep 13, 2012
Just tell the truth wrote:
I live near near Winco in Fontana and I have to call 1 909 350 GONE every other week. My next door neighbor has a son who is over 25 years old who writes his garbage on my cinder block fence all the time. I have told his parents and they have developed an attitude towards me. He tells his friends to stalk me and play silly stare down (Mad Dog) games. I think it's a good parent who responds and reacts to a childs negative antisocial behavior. A lot of these kids running around in the middle of the night are the children of illegal aliens who feel reinforced by their parents lawlessness. I hate to bring the issue up but that's part of the problem. A person can't just do whatever they feel like doing just because their parents don't give a damn about the rest of the country or law abiding citizens.
why are they illegal?
LAPD

Rialto, CA

#150 Sep 15, 2012
MERKxSELEKxREARxSTROKExSUSPECT xKOPE

San Bernardino, CA

#151 Sep 17, 2012
I don't understand how do you know they are illegal?did you ask for there papers?
jerry

Seattle, WA

#152 Sep 18, 2012
good job mom, "taggers" are so pathetic.
StopIllegalSurve illance

Riverside, CA

#154 Apr 21, 2013
Dave in Crafton Hills wrote:
When I was a kid, my PARENTS were tougher than the cops.
If had gotten into that kind of trouble, I would have turned MYSELF in to the police, to avoid facing my folks.
that's hilarious!
StopIllegalSurve illance

Riverside, CA

#155 Apr 21, 2013
Just tell the truth wrote:
I live near near Winco in Fontana and I have to call 1 909 350 GONE every other week. My next door neighbor has a son who is over 25 years old who writes his garbage on my cinder block fence all the time. I have told his parents and they have developed an attitude towards me. He tells his friends to stalk me and play silly stare down (Mad Dog) games. I think it's a good parent who responds and reacts to a childs negative antisocial behavior. A lot of these kids running around in the middle of the night are the children of illegal aliens who feel reinforced by their parents lawlessness. I hate to bring the issue up but that's part of the problem. A person can't just do whatever they feel like doing just because their parents don't give a damn about the rest of the country or law abiding citizens.
I guess this stalking business is the norm in Fontana. These people need to get a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alleged gang member pleads not guilty in Upland... (Jan '09) 5 hr DezNDaniel 13
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 32,717
News Dr. Gott: Seeking way to clean digestive system (Jun '10) Fri healer 10
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Thu Well Well 4,839
News San Bernardino, others cracking down on panhand... (Oct '10) Jan 18 RGregory0321 76
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Jan 17 annoymous 19
News Verdicts reached in Lake Gregory molestation case (Sep '10) Jan 15 Capn Jonathan Harco 8

Mira Loma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages