First Prev
of 3
Next Last
cris

United States

#45 Feb 24, 2012
I was planning on moving here, after reading all this, forget it, I'd rather ne homeless. This is a scary nightmare and a place that needs to be visited by the feds. How horrible. It looked so nice too.
Kat

Pasadena, TX

#46 Oct 7, 2013
i lived there with my grandma when I visit her in the summer. Be careful. Dont be rude live on the side closest to the dairy farm because the otherside is scary. There are lots of drugs at the basketball courts. Pool is discustingly packed on hot summer day. The elderly are nice but the teens are mostly thugs :/ not really their fault though becausethey feel they need to sell drugs to pay rent. Big bust went down in 2012 so a lot of dealers left. If you stick to the right side with the right people youll be fine. The pool and courts are nice in the morning. The lake is full of ducks and geese to chase. Lots of duck poop but they try to build and fix the place sometimes just watch your step. The rent jumps up too :( my grandma was very upset for $800 space rent when she was only paying 600 just a week before.... Walk aroundthere.... Go on a friday night with someone and then on a morning. Its really a two sided park :P just stay on the good side
Swan Lake Princess

Riverside, CA

#47 Jan 12, 2014
SwAn lake is the greatest place on earth
Hello323

United States

#48 Tuesday Oct 14
I'm thinking about buying a house here I've read a lot of negative reviews but are all old any one that lives there now how is it now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 4 hr Jay 7
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
Does anyone know what happened in El Cerrito la... (Jan '11) 17 hr ANAHEIM OXC 40
School lock down 17 hr Robin Nicoles 1
One dead, one hurt in hit-and-run (Jan '07) Wed Tony Fahti 14
please please help Oct 21 PleaseHelp 1
Mustang bookstore sex sting catches suspects re... (Oct '08) Oct 6 Fan of yourom 14

Mira Loma News Video

Mira Loma Dating
Find my Match

Mira Loma Jobs

Mira Loma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mira Loma News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mira Loma

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]