wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

I am relocating to Mira Loma, from St Louis Mo, this summer with my 2 children. They will be in Kindergarten and Second grade for the upcoming school year. What schools are the best, either private, charter, or public. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Norco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

I have lived in the Mira Loma/Pedley area for over 20 yrs, but my children go to school outside the district.

After listening to the neighbors as our kids were growing up, they were all unhappy with the teachers AND the kids that go to the schools.

If you want to put them in any Mira Loma schools for any reason at all, the Sky County Elementary school is ok, and Camino Real Elementary school (actually in the city of Pedley) is ok also.

The 2 schools to definitely stay away from are Van Buren Elementary school on Jurupa and Troth st. Elementary. Both have TERRIBLE teachers.

I suggest you look online and see the schools actual report cards which shows you all about the school, childrens count per classroom, all kinds of stuff, and the schools actual grade.

I would suggest you pull up their report cards first. Then make your decision from their.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 2:48AM PDT

•••
•••

Mira Loma News Video

•••
Mira Loma Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mira Loma Jobs

•••