Four arrested at cockfight

Four arrested at cockfight

There are 11 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Mar 4, 2008, titled Four arrested at cockfight. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Animal- control officers found nearly 30 dead roosters and seized 35 live birds during a raid at a cockfight Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

John

Glendale, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2008
What were the birds doing at a cockfight?
sharon

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2008
more third world values brought to you by our "vibrant immigrants". sorry but this isn't your country or your family's country of origin. take that crap back with you from whence you came.
Deborah

AOL

#3 Mar 5, 2008
These people are nothing but trailer trash. I hope they throw the book at them. The thought of these people raising children makes me sick.
Dave

Palm Springs, CA

#4 Mar 14, 2008
UPDATE!
WE ARE WINNING THIS ONE! ONLY 27 MORE SIGNERS NEEDED!
YESTERDAY THE NUMBER OF LAWMAKERS NEEDED WAS 50!
Get behind THE SAVE ACT TODAY! NOW! Only 27 more signers to get this bill to the floor, for a vote! Yesterday 50 more co-sponsors were needed? This federal law outweighs all other state immigration enforcement bills, and will put teeth in removing illegal aliens from our nation. This by-partisan bill has 171 co-signers of both parties. This is a great chance for public opinion do do something, before the new president steps into office.

It's a fight against the globalist, open border, free market agenda, to implement the free-movement of people in our country. This is a fight for the American worker, their jobs, language and our quality of life. This is not about a individuals race, creed or religion, its about our suffering economy! This is about national security!

House Speaker Pelosi is trying to undermine this Rep.Shuler bill, and plan instead to bring in millions of more low wage foreigners, while we still have to deal with the 12 to 20 million illegal aliens who have occupied our lands.

SAVE Act (H.R. 4088) on November 6, 2007, emphasizing the principles of Attrition Through Enforcement The SAVE Act will broaden and enhance border security and interior enforcement. The question is why are Democrats are not co-authoring the SAVE ACT in greater numbers? Democrats in my family are asking the same question?
Demand your representative co-sponsor the SAVE ACT. Fax for free your Senator or Congressman at NUMBERSUSA.COM or FAIRUS.ORG
Alternatively: Email your Representative at: http://www.house.gov/ or http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_informa ...
Alex

Lake Elsinore, CA

#5 Mar 14, 2008
Good job, more stupid mexicans arrested!
Steve

Lake Elsinore, CA

#6 Mar 14, 2008
What's new? A bunch of mexican men playing with each other's cocks.
MIKE

Dallas, TX

#7 Mar 29, 2008
WE FIGHT ROOSTERS AND ALL THE PEOPLE ABOVE ME ARE RETARDED
Norednex

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#8 Mar 29, 2008
Is it true the men stayed up all night greasing their zippers for the cock fight?
Tony Clifton

AOL

#9 Aug 2, 2009
Drive around any area out here and look at how many roosters they have. Make Arnold support the real ID act. No jobs=No illegals!
Diesel Dog

Beaumont, TX

#10 Feb 16, 2010
One of my neighbors said that cock fights are part of Catholic "festivals". What an idiot!
Mr Mischief

Mira Loma, CA

#11 Oct 18, 2011
Haters like u guys dont have anything to do just but in someone elses lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Sat Trojan 32,307
News WildomarCOMMUNITY NOTES: Jehovah's Witnesses to... Fri Caciques a liar 7
News Pomona's Madison Park renamed Tony Cerda Park (Sep '08) Jul 22 Kaluah 40
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Jul 21 Becky 6
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Jul 18 Piece of meass 20
News Gang members sentenced (Mar '07) May '16 Betfaw 41
Do you think Corona is better place than Orange... (Jan '06) Dec '15 js 161

Mira Loma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages