Shooting 08/01/2010
PISSED RESIDENT

Norco, CA

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Same area as the one on 07/22/2010. 1 shot fired at the corner of Rutile and Jurupa in Pedley/Mira Loma. Then they continued down the street and shot 3 or 4 more times.
This is getting absolutely REDICULOUS !!!!
ROC

Riverside, CA

#2 Aug 6, 2010
YOU WOULD THINK THE PEEPS THAT ARE CALLED COPS WOULD OF ??? THE PERSON THAT SEEN IT ALL OR AT LEAST ?? THE PERSON THAT LIVES THERE BUT NO THEY DIDNT. NOW THAT WAS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
ROC

Riverside, CA

#3 Aug 6, 2010
you Would think the cops would of done there job and ? were it had happen. now how stupid is that!!!!!!!!!!
nate

Crestline, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2010
Yeah it happend in front of my grammas house not at the corner of jurupa and rutile, she seen the hole thing, she called the cops and they did not ask her one thing they didnt even go see if she was ok... Now what kind of shit is that peaple get with the program
ROC

Norco, CA

#5 Aug 16, 2010
Where does your gramma live?
ron1488

Van Nuys, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2012
First of all I know these people and it was a drive by about gang retaliation so I've heard they don't even know who the shooters are

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
News WildomarCOMMUNITY NOTES: Jehovah's Witnesses to... Jul 22 Caciques a liar 7
News Pomona's Madison Park renamed Tony Cerda Park (Sep '08) Jul 22 Kaluah 40
lesbian or straigh snapchat names (Oct '15) Jul 21 Becky 6
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) Jul 18 Piece of meass 20
News Gang members sentenced (Mar '07) May '16 Betfaw 41
Do you think Corona is better place than Orange... (Jan '06) Dec '15 js 161

Mira Loma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages