Talk spirited at music fest

Marijuana activism met music Saturday at the appropriately titled "Dr. Greenthumb and Tommy Chong's The Spring Gathering: Music Festival and Medical Marijuana Expo" at the National Orange Show Events Center. Full Story
Legalize it

San Diego, CA

#1 May 9, 2010
They should just legalize it already!
Bill

Redlands, CA

#2 May 9, 2010
And tax the hell out of it.
You Can Have It All

Riverside, CA

#3 May 9, 2010
San Bernardino, National Orange Show Fairgrounds, Marijuana, Homeless, Panhandlers, Bums, Gang Members, Pot Heads, Crack Heads, Meth Heads, Losers, Whiners, Crappy Neighborhoods, Dilapidated Buildings, Bad Schools, Welfare, WIC, IEHP, Carousel Mall, SBIA, Morris, Etc., Etc., Etc..........These words go together like beer and pizza or wine and cheese. Compton, DC, Harlem, KC, Mexico City, Karachi, Istanbul, Etc. "aints gots nuttin on dis fines city"
Russ Belville

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#4 May 9, 2010
For the record, I am the Outreach Coordinator for NORML. I am also the host of our daily internet talk radio show, NORML SHOW LIVE, at http://live.norml.org , weekdays at 1pm.
I was formerly the Associate Director for Oregon NORML in Portland, Oregon.
Kudos to Dr. Greenthumb (B Real), Tommy Chong, and Guerrilla Union for putting on a top-notch event. The panels were informative and many fans got to meet & greet their idols B Real and Tommy Chong, who were gracious and friendly to all. Exhibitors and panels were held in one building, concert music was housed in another building, and VIP facilities were in a third building, so folks who came to be informed could actually hear the panels and demonstrations and people who came to rock out weren't annoyed by lectures.
The space outside between the buildings was filled with people enjoying the carnival food and exhibits of other vendors, with plenty of shade and a fountain to enjoy. The "first class" VIP section was also outdoors, where the general public could pay a premium ticket price to enjoy B Real spinning some tunes along with other deejays and emcees, table seating, exclusive vendors, and complimentary sparkling wine.
Buzz

San Bernardino, CA

#5 May 9, 2010
What music fest!? Thanks for not letting residents know about this even ahead of time SB Sun!

SB Sun, you FAIL!
HENRY HEMP

Los Angeles, CA

#6 May 9, 2010
ONCE AGAIN GUERRILLA UNION CREATES AN EPIC CANNABIS MUSIC EVENT!

HEMP CAN HELP SAVE THE PLANET!

CANNABIS CAN HELP HEAL HUMANITY BY RAISING LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS!

CANNABIS SAVES :LIVES!

Visit and Learn more at www.MyMarijuanacommunity.com

PEACE LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING!
Legalize it

San Diego, CA

#7 May 10, 2010
Buzz wrote:
What music fest!? Thanks for not letting residents know about this even ahead of time SB Sun!
SB Sun, you FAIL!
I know right!
Maximus

Studio City, CA

#8 May 11, 2010
ICEHOLE and Marijuana are like beer and pizza - they go well together HAHA.
Ash

Anaheim, CA

#9 May 11, 2010
The music was great! Especially Icehole! What a great vibe!!!
John

Oxnard, CA

#10 May 11, 2010
ICEHOLE ROCKS!! They always put on a rockin show.
Rex

Los Angeles, CA

#11 May 12, 2010
ICEHOLE is the best band ever, when will they be playing again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boy released in San Bernardino triple shooting ... (Nov '09) 27 min scorpiojay 6
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 49 min Bruin For Life 27,909
Organized Stalking (Apr '13) Sun Elise Gingerich 16
Review: Fusion SPA Inc. Oct 18 Joseph 1
Two graffiti vandals sought by police (Sep '07) Oct 18 Cant stop 286
Trash scavenging ordinance passed by Rancho Cuc... (Feb '09) Oct 16 rickrock 64
Michaux named Forest of the Year (May '10) Oct 16 G-man 21

Mira Loma News Video

Mira Loma Dating
Find my Match

Mira Loma Jobs

Mira Loma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mira Loma News, Events & Info