Possible hit-and-run victim found dea...

Possible hit-and-run victim found dead in Upland

There are 2 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Jul 9, 2012, titled Possible hit-and-run victim found dead in Upland. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

Mark David Braley, 53, of Upland was found lying on the road in the 300 block of East Arrow Highway at 9:15 p.m., San Bernardino County coroner's officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Tanya Heninger

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 Jul 16, 2012
Im so sorry to hear this.I knew him and his sister very well.God bless you Penny and know he is at peace....
MrNobody

Ojai, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2012
Many have been the times where I almost became dog shit by almost being hit by cars while on my bicycle. Upland can be highly trafficked at times and very dangerous to maneuver on bike and that pavement can be a real cocksucker. Luckily, I smoke medical marijuana before riding my bike and it helps me focus, concentrate, it gives me ballast. My condolences to the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 56 min Trojan 33,437
Private Label Clothing - Bulk Manufacturing Tue simoneblake 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mon Pasquali 4,850
News UPDATE: SB shooting victim was gang member on p... (May '10) Jul 22 JUDITH 77
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Corona Jul 20 liz castillo 7
News Grand Terrace vehicle search leads to identity ... Jul 9 JAYJAY 1
Traci Reid is located at 5572 Green Grass Ct. M... Feb '17 Traci 1

Mira Loma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages