Shooting on 07/22/2010
Resident

Norco, CA

#1 Jul 23, 2010
There was a shooting last night on the corner of Rutile and Jurupa in Pedley (Mira Loma area).
I have searched the internet, the sheriffs web page and the newspaper and can't find a single thing about it.
I would at least like to know what happened in my own neighborhood. I just live 4 houses down from the corner where the shooting was and we were sitting on our porch when we heard the shots.
Anyone know?

Thank you.
Good Family

Anaheim, CA

#2 Jul 23, 2010
We got home and saw that corner area taped. I also want to find out what happened!
Resident

Norco, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2010
Since I still can not find a thing, i have written tot he sheriffs dept. on this. I REALLY want to know what's going on in my neighborhood, I have children and grandchildren I need to protect. No one seems to have any answers. I find it very strange that there is nothing written anywhere about this.
Resident

Norco, CA

#4 Jul 28, 2010
No answers at all from the Sheriffs department. They are not willing do divulge any information. All they will say is that the parties involved were in the street, and no one's house was shot at. I DON'T GIVE A DANG !! Either way, it was still a shooting in my neighborhood and I WILL get to the bottom of this. I will also do my darndest to make as much noise as possible to get this kind of crap out of my neighborhood !!! I'm on a mission !!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 5, 2010
it was a gang related shooting and there is nothing anyone can do about it!!!!!!!
ROC

Riverside, CA

#6 Aug 6, 2010
EVEN if it wasnt gang related it could of happen to anyone & any time & any where!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mira Loma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 32,593
News Wanted man fatally shoots himself during stando... (Jan '10) 16 hr Your Momma 78
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44
News Joshua Tree man jailed for fatal shooting of fr... (Apr '10) Dec 2 Tobi 20
Reasons why San Bernardino does NOT suck. Dec 1 Mike 1
Yucaipa passes Fontana in becoming #1 white tra... Nov 30 Mike 1
News Crime and Public Safety, April 4 (Apr '10) Nov 18 Momsway123 4

Mira Loma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mira Loma Mortgages