First Prev
of 8
Next Last
David

Stanton, TN

#147 Mar 19, 2008
beth you have no reason to respond to the phonetic christian who is just trying to get you to say something that can be used against you. Beth your best bet is to not speak to anyone other than family and friends on this post. This is an open case that hasn't gone to trial yet and any lawyer would advise you to say nothing as it pertains to the case. Both parties involved have been greatly hurt by what has transpired. Brian has a long road of recovery and rehab to get his life back to the way it was and god willing he will get there. Adam has possibly lost up to 20 years of his life because of what has happened. Both families have to live through this. The hardest part of this for brian is over now. He survived. He shocked everyone and not only survived, but is doing things everyone said he may never do again. My prayers are with Brian for a quick recovery and I will pray for Adam too, not because I feel he shouldn't be punished for his crime, but because the hardest part of this whole ordeal is still yet to come for him.
Beth Ballard

Quitman, AR

#148 Mar 19, 2008
im done! you are all a bunch of haters!
edumacated

Kansas City, MO

#149 Mar 20, 2008
Beth Ballard wrote:
im done! you are all a bunch of haters!
Haters? You must think your black.
EDUMACATED

Cantonment, FL

#150 Mar 24, 2008
WHAT ABOUT THE BLACKS?
YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA GO THERE BUDDY.
trish is IGNORANT

Kansas City, MO

#151 Apr 2, 2008
EDUMACATED wrote:
WHAT ABOUT THE BLACKS?
YOU DON'T EVEN WANNA GO THERE BUDDY.
Oh i do want to go there. Just when i thought you were rednecks you had to one up yourself didn't you? Now you are black lovers? Well i think beth may have screwed one or two of them.
LaTasha Burnett

Apo, AP

#154 Apr 2, 2008
I am an African-American female, and from reading the different posts, I would like to say to "Edumacated and Trish is Ignorant", you both are acting very ignorant as well as childish. Why does someone saying, "You are a bunch of haters" makes them think they are black? That's just ridiculous. While you are on this forum, trying to degrade people, you should be with Adam, trying to strengthen him for the long road he has ahead of him...because he will get what he deserves. And to Beth, you do not know me, but I am a friend and was a classmate of Brian's; I am happy to know that he is recovering well, and please let him know that I always had him in my prayers. Beth, please do not allow the ignorant people to get to you; just ignore them...justice will come with patience.

Since: Mar 08

Cantonment, FL

#155 Apr 3, 2008
LaTasha

I have alot of mix races in my family, And I do not like people talking about my family.
Yes I am gonna respond back to it.
I am sick of that coward running their mouth about me and my family when they don't even know me.
I was trying to not be a low as them but I am not going to set back and let that coward dis my family and take it.And as far as being with Adam i don't think so. I hope big bubba gets ahold of him. like someone was saying.
Unbeivable

Coldwater, MS

#156 Apr 3, 2008
Poor Adam.... I hope all this works out for him. I can't believe he got in this situation. It is crazy!!
LaTasha Burnett

Apo, AP

#157 Apr 3, 2008
Trish Woods wrote:
LaTasha
I have alot of mix races in my family, And I do not like people talking about my family.
Yes I am gonna respond back to it.
I am sick of that coward running their mouth about me and my family when they don't even know me.
I was trying to not be a low as them but I am not going to set back and let that coward dis my family and take it.And as far as being with Adam i don't think so. I hope big bubba gets ahold of him. like someone was saying.
Trish,

Sorry, if you thought I was directing that statement towards you...I wrote it for the person that has the name, "Trish is Ignorant"...
unknown

Memphis, TN

#158 Apr 20, 2008
I was just wondering if anyone had heard what was going on with this case?
Unknown

Coldwater, MS

#159 Apr 29, 2008
May 2nd..... My prayers are with you Adam, I hope all goes well!
Unknown

Coldwater, MS

#160 May 5, 2008
Does anyone know what happened last week with Adam??
unknown

United States

#161 May 9, 2008
does anyone have any info on what happened in court???????
jamie is a girl

Kansas City, MO

#162 May 28, 2008
I saw adam at work the other day he said that he is going back to college. HOORAY FOR HIM!
just curious

Jackson, MS

#163 Jun 4, 2009
Beth Ballard wrote:
optimistic one...congradulations you think you cracked the code! everyone give him a thumbs up! so, its not your business as to why stephanie and brian do or dont talk...and they do, very civilly i might say (coming from the gf who respects taht she is daisy's mom)...they would have to get along, if only for that reason. they talk civilly on teh phone and thats all that matters. they did love each other one time before. and as far as abbylin not really being his "biological kid" that only goes to show that brian is a great guy that wants to be a "daddy" to two beautiful girls! its hows that he is a man for stepping up to that responsibility unlike yes, abby's "biological sperm donor" and again thats not your business..now heres to all teh FAMILY...do any of you have a problem with abbylin not really being brians "biological sperm donor"? speak now or for ever hold your peace...gotta problem? i dont think any one of them does, they have accepted abby in their lives jsut like my brian did! so family, do any of you have a problem with brian and stephanie actually getting along for their daughters sake? speak now or for ever hold your peace? No? i didnt think so! so you optimistic one, there you have it you get the gold for being the dumbass speaking something that no one cares to hear you blabble....congratulations again, you should be real proud of your self sticking up for adam.
Are you and Brian married and has he legally adopted your illiget child?
cleveland

South Sioux City, NE

#164 Jul 11, 2009
unknown wrote:
does anyone have any info on what happened in court???????
well adam got a slap on the hand and it was a hung jury i heard
john

Huntersville, NC

#165 Jul 18, 2009
where you at now duggy??? what happen to all your friends in high places??? i guess they failed you!! guess you arent as close as you thought! congrats adam!
drewski

Tampa, FL

#166 Sep 20, 2011
SOmebody needs to tell Stephanie that her daddy ain't really her daddy, then she would understand why Adam had to do what he did, it was because of TommieG and those folks...I feel really, rally bad for Stephanie because people in ITalky think she is a pig, for no reason other than what the Italian media say about her and that time she was on tv naked
mikki

Tupelo, MS

#167 Feb 8, 2013
Ok all I can say is duggy, stop being a know it all. Just because you know people don't mean anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minter City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Earn Money Online. (May '14) Jul '17 Selfipline 10
Glendora Districts Jul '17 Cant Be Harsh 1
Make quick money Jul '17 sgodet 2
Get $5-$200 to download a single app. May '17 Andrew 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
News Company to buy closed PYCO oil mill in Greenwood (Oct '09) Oct '09 Stanley Wooten 1
marantha christian academy (Apr '09) Apr '09 kellie ring 1

Minter City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minter City Mortgages