Marci

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2008

I don't know Adam at all, however I do know members of his family. I also have known Brian since he was a kid growin up in Stanton. I hate this whole situation for both the families. It is very sad and my pryers go out to both families!
Just Responding

Terry, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

As for Adam well, people make dumb mistakes. Some make worse mistakes than others. Adam has changed the life of many people and almost ended anothers life. As for sympathy, I don't have any for him. His family however are being affected by Adam's decision every second of every day.
DUGGY

Cleveland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2008

HMMMMMM.......WHAT ABOUT ADAM? HUH! IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT RICHARD ADAM THOMPSON, THE GOOD FOR NOTHING, COLD BLOODED, SACK OF WALRUS SHIT, BEST PART OF HIM RAN DOWN HIS MOMMA'S LEG THAT SHOT MY COUSIN THEN I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT HIM. I SURE WILL! I CAN SUM IT UP IN 4 NICE LITTLE WORDS:

HE HAS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED UP!!!!

HE HAS ABSOLUTELY MESSED WITH THE WRONG, I REPEAT, THE WRONG FAMILY!!!! LET ME TELL YOU OUR PLANS FOR MR. ADAM, EXCUSE ME, JUST ADAM BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE MY RESPECT AT ALL! WE ARE GOING TO PUT HIS ASS IN PRISON FOR A LONG LONG LONG TIME!!!! WE WILL SEE TO THAT!!!! IF HE THINKS HE'S GONNA WALK SCOTT FREE FOR THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS LIFE, THEN BOY O BOY HAS HE GOT SOME SURPRISES COMING!!!! YOU CAN PUT THAT IN THE BANK!!!! WE WILL SEND HIM CARTONS OF CIGARETTES EVERY WEEK TOO!! HA HA!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT "BIG BUBBA BUTT BANGER" WILL DO FOR JUST A PACK OF THOSE CIGARETES. IT'S NOT NICE, JUST ASK US. WE KNOW BECAUSE HALF OF US HAVE EITHER LIVED IN PARCHMAN OR WORKED THERE OR BOTH FOR OVER 20 YEARS!!!! HA HA!! HE'LL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH US BECAUSE HE'LL BE THERE FOR THAT MANY YEARS TOO!!!! HA HA!! JUST STICK AROUND FOR THE BIG SHOW!!!!
comment

Greenwood, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Duggy, It sounds like you have experienced it
Optimistic one

Eupora, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

I know both families. I feel really sorry for both families. I know what Adam did was wrong, but people make mistakes. I do not think he should rot or have bad things done to him. As for the jury they will see him hopefully as a child that made a mistake. As for the most of us we all have children and can sympathize!
Dont think so

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Optimistic one wrote:
I know both families. I feel really sorry for both families. I know what Adam did was wrong, but people make mistakes. I do not think he should rot or have bad things done to him. As for the jury they will see him hopefully as a child that made a mistake. As for the most of us we all have children and can sympathize!
Sorry, I don't think so...He deserves whatever he gets...As a parent, you teach your children to do right by GOD! I'm not real sure but I don't think GOD would appreciate him taking matters to the extremes that he did.
Optimistic one

Vaiden, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Well I have children of my own. I just try to reason with both sides. They are both so young. I did not say what he did was right but,I do not think that he deserves parchman.
Stephanie

Denison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Optimistic one wrote:
Well I have children of my own. I just try to reason with both sides. They are both so young. I did not say what he did was right but,I do not think that he deserves parchman.
May I ask you why he doesn't deserve parchman? He has robbed an innocent child of her father. No excuse me her daddy. the light of her life. All because he decided to play God that day? I think not. I have no sympathy for him. Parchman, to be honest, is an easy punishment conidering i know the family he has messed with.
jamie parttridge

Flora, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

Optomistic one, please do continue with the little gay comments about how you hope the jury sees that slimebag as a "child". LOL
That is absolutely priceless.
My real name is Jamie Parttridge. I'll bet you money that you won't tell us your real name here because we'll find that you are a relative of the shooter, Adam Thompson. Furthermore, Parchman Mississippi is where the "child " is headed. And your attempts to categorize a 24 year old man as a "child" is absolutely positively the most optomistic thing that I have ever heard in my life. So much so that we should rename you "ONE STUPID OPTOMISTIC" LOL.
oNE LAST THING, you made the remark of hoping that the jury shows sympathy.LOL
The jury is gonna tell you where to find sympathy, its in the dictionary between shit and psypholus. lol
Do continue. I have really enjoyed your thoughts on the matter and we all understand your lack of intelligence. We aren't laughing at you.... i promise we are laughing with you LOL
Beth Ballard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

you think he should be looked at as a child? he is a grown man! he had no sympathy for brian, didnt think that he has two CHILDREN small children one three years old and one two months old! at home waiting for their daddy to return four wheel riding...a child does not try and run a man and a woman over in his truck and then when he doesnt succeed, have the balls to attempt to murder someone, over some frekin property! that is not a childs mind. i hope he gets charged with adult charges, and he will no jury is going to say "oh you poor CHILD, you made a mistake honey, its okay, lets just slap you on the hand like a child and let you go free." thats BULLSHIT! the children in this story are daisy and abbylin!
Beth Ballard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2008

i cant believe you even said that! his parents should ahve taught him as a child not to play with guns! and as an adult...he will be punished!
Stephanie

Clarksdale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Beth I apologize for not including lil miss in my last moment. I was totally pissed cuz someone actually had the gall to say adam doesn't deserve Parchman. Adam's pathetic ass robbed two beautiful girls of their daddy and from what i understand abby has almost forgotten what he looks like. So optimistic, your telling us that he should just be slapped on the wrist because he "made a mistake"? That my friend was a ROYAL F*CK up. If he doesn't rot he'll make a gorgeous chick once his heel and makeup supply arrive. Think twice before you defend adam here.
Stephanie

Clarksdale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Damn i meant comment not moment. Sorry. SO having a monday
THOMAS BAIN

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

THE THING ABOUT PRISON IS IT IS NO PLACE FOR COWARDS.THERE ARE NOT ANY GUNS IN THERE JUST HAND TO HAND COMBAT.I THINK HE SHOULD DO SOME TIME.ADAM IS 24 YEARS OLD NOT 16.When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 1 Corinthians 13:11
Beth Ballard

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

well stephanie, i guess its only natural for abby to forget what he looks like, she is only two months old my mom went to florida for three weeks and when she came back she thought she was a stranger! shell get to know her brian again. charged as a child i still cant believe he said that! what an idiot!
Optimistic one

Vaiden, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Yes Jamie I know who you are,but you will never know who I am. First of all Brian is not your brother literally. And secondly if I recall correctly when you found out that Mr. Haywood was reading the forum you quickly changed. And for Beth I can understand what you are going through but If Brian did the same thing you would still stand beside him. And no I am not a family member of adams. As for Stephanie you never liked Brian anyway so why are you pretending now and oh yeah the baby Abby is not his biological child.
Optimistic one

Vaiden, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Oh yeah and if parchman is for cowards then why have most of the Haynes been there Bain. That says a real lot.
And

Terry, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Optimistic one wrote:
Yes Jamie I know who you are,but you will never know who I am. First of all Brian is not your brother literally. And secondly if I recall correctly when you found out that Mr. Haywood was reading the forum you quickly changed. And for Beth I can understand what you are going through but If Brian did the same thing you would still stand beside him. And no I am not a family member of adams. As for Stephanie you never liked Brian anyway so why are you pretending now and oh yeah the baby Abby is not his biological child.
Jamie and the rest of his family were really angry at first...they have since become more focused on Brian and each other...They're no longer going to let hatred for Adam run there lives!! As for Stephanie and Brian, I don't know Stephanie or at least I don't think I do, but that's none of your damn business. She had to have liked him at some point, duh!! They have a child and she is doing right, which is loving Brian for her child!!! Next, Beth and Brian are really none of your business either...It takes a boy to make a child...a man to raise one...blood really doesn't matter, does he love the child and is he fathering the child? Think before you put your worthless comments on here next time!! By the way, I'm not family either and only know brian as a friend a long time ago.
Stephanie

Clarksdale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Optimistic,
May I ask you how i don't like him? He's the father of my child and though we aren't together we are still friends. Who are you to judge and what does it matter if abby isn't his biological child? It takes a man to be daddy. Which obviously you'd know nothing about. And it shows what a weak person you are for not revealing your name but i don't blame you. Or are you a jealous exgirlfriend mad that brian has gotten himself a good woman and you just cant stand. This isn't about me or his gf. This is about brian and him getting better. Get your story straight. And if you have problems with me, seeing how you know who I am, come find me and talk your trash to my face. Dont be scared.
Stephanie

Clarksdale, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2008

Optimistic one wrote:
Oh yeah and if parchman is for cowards then why have most of the Haynes been there Bain. That says a real lot.
Ya you're right the Haynes's have been there. FOR EMPLOYMENT. You seriously need to get your facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Minter City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 11 Vote 1,985
Missing 1961 Graduates of Fair Park High School... (Jun '06) May '14 Jimmy Gibbons 3
Earn Money Online. May '14 sonya0123 1
Exchange Perfect money (Dec '13) May '14 Jim 7
Schlater Ms Apr '14 kamp 1
Money Exchange Apr '14 bhimsen01 1
Robert Johnson (Sep '09) Feb '14 William E Donoghue 2

Search the Minter City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Minter City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000