Mint Hill Times 24/7

There are 1 comment on the Mint Hill Times story from May 11, 2009, titled Mint Hill Times 24/7. In it, Mint Hill Times reports that:

Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools released their recommendations for boundaries for the new Mint Hill high school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mint Hill Times.

DADX3

Charlotte, NC

#1 May 13, 2009
I feel it is unfair to those of us who specifically moved to Mint Hill for the schools to be rezoned. I feel that if the school is named Mint Hill High it should be for those of us IN ALL of Mint Hill, not including parts of Charlotte with students of failing grades to keep test scores up. I feel this is a slap in the face to us, and our mayor has not said allot (although he did when CMC bought his LAND and tried to get a CON). My wife and I spend a lot of time with our children studying and reading so they can be better people. Why should our kids be penalized due to other parents not doing the same. They should not be included just to make it FAIR, because all this shows is that you donít have to strive to be better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mint Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was pastor Amy lambert arrested? 13 hr Angel at night 66
Ric Flair sucks ! (Jun '14) 19 hr Moose Knuckle 14
Nickname "Quick"? Sun Rhett Butler 4
charles or charlie holt age 5... who is his pa... Apr 19 Truth B. Known 10
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Apr 17 Farrell Landon 76
Stupid Race Blocking Traffic Poorly Planned Apr 12 Wtf 4
Charlotte school system Apr 11 Misskay 1

Mint Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance