Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Mint Hill Forum

Comments (Page 2,234)

Showing posts 44,661 - 44,680 of49,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grandmaster Funk

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> hey pkr sucker, why don't you come on by and tell me to my face? Ohh, that's right, you're a dirty coward....
Sounds like you're losing it again dude. That's what happens when the truth hits a nerve. Not only is your illiteracy showing again, so is your ignorance and idiocy. Go get yourself another psychiatric tune-up, you're way past due again man.
hole in the wall

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

Judged:

I call bull crap on that......
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Thom Tillis and his NC republikans can't even budget textbooks for NC children. After this glaring fundamental failure and others like mailing out the wrong address on envelops containing social security numbers of NC residents,---not once but 50,000 times, Tillis now claims he can straighten out Washington.

I guess he plans to focus on the important issues like possum dropping, tit exposure, eliminating public education ,establishing an official national religion, raising taxes on working people and giving more tax breaks to the rich.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

After only one year in office NC republican Gov. McCrory has finally woke up to discover problems in his administration.
He found that one year was not enough time to train DHHS employees to avoid putting incorrect addresses on mail containing confidential private information including social security numbers. That screw up was only repeated 50,000 times. Coincidentally, McCrory had loaded up DHHS with his inexperienced young campaign groupies at ridiculous salaries.
Now the astute McCrory has discovered that firing NC teachers and making their pay dead last in the nation has resulted an avalanche of resignations of experienced teachers. Shezam Pat, who would have thought it!!! Teachers can make more money as baggage handlers at the airport which the republikans have unsuccessfully tried to steal from the city of Charlotte.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Grandmaster Funk wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're losing it again dude. That's what happens when the truth hits a nerve. Not only is your illiteracy showing again, so is your ignorance and idiocy. Go get yourself another psychiatric tune-up, you're way past due again man.
Still using other peoples names, huh? Figures, you being a coward and all.Aren't you tired of being afraid of me? You always were gutless,#####. Comes from being a democrat.
Real Truth

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, that you took this the wrong way. I am not putting down gays, if fact I am a strong supporter of gay marriage and gay rights. I put this statement on here for the benefit of the many Republican homophobes who are always cluttering up this thread with their anti gay statements. If you go back and read my earlier posts, you will see that I support liberty and justice for ALL, with no exceptions. And I do have many friends who are gay. Sorry if I offended you in any way.
You're right.You're one of the good guys on this.You care about people without worrying about the abuse you take.Refreshing.
Real Truth

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

In twenty years there will be no Republican Party.America will be the better for that.No more hate, no more name calling.People working to help each other.
Real Truth

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

China is the biggest polluter on earth.They open new coal plants daily.They are contributing greatly to global warming.They pour waste and chemicals into the sea, rivers and lakes. We should cease all trade with China until they become law abiding members of the World Community.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

To many crazy liberals on this forum.I'm out of here.
hole in the wall

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

demoRATS love a LIE
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

hole in the wall wrote:
demoRATS love a LIE
Especially those told by repuliCONS. Lmao
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

. Just innocent lies like WMD s for instance? 4500 young US soldiers killed and 6 trillion dollars borrowed from China and shot to hell for fake logistics by Cheany's KBR.
hole in the wall wrote:
demoRATS love a LIE
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
To many crazy liberals on this forum.I'm out of here.
Well face it Waco you have been like a fish out of water here since Silver, Bacon and Pro left this thread. Wonder what they are all doing now. Silver walking his side of the street in Singapoor? Bacon on an island rubbing elbows with the filthy rich and gagging on fish? And then there is Pro, out playing his usual game of cow pasture pool? What will you do with yourself now? We liberals will continue on, putting you republiCONS out of here. Hear, hear.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well face it Waco you have been like a fish out of water here since Silver, Bacon and Pro left this thread. Wonder what they are all doing now. Silver walking his side of the street in Singapoor? Bacon on an island rubbing elbows with the filthy rich and gagging on fish? And then there is Pro, out playing his usual game of cow pasture pool? What will you do with yourself now? We liberals will continue on, putting you republiCONS out of here. Hear, hear.
Gagging on fish? ROTFLMAO!!!!
Special K

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

You never did understand what a good writer you are.
Real Truth

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

The Republicans never address the huge trade deficit they are largely responsible for, with China.I wonder why? Chinese lobbyists have bought most republicans, lock stock and barrel. Wal-Mart , which mistreats and underpays its doomed employees, sells almost exclusively Chinese goods, not good quality.Of course, republicans say, any job is a good job.
hole in the wall

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

TSF wrote:
. Just innocent lies like WMD s for instance? 4500 young US soldiers killed and 6 trillion dollars borrowed from China and shot to hell for fake logistics by Cheany's KBR.
<quoted text>
more lies
Annette-siler city

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

I have sometimes wondered how some people get free hotel rooms groom churches and some can't...I was homeless with a 18 month old baby,and all the churches told me to go to a shelter.these folks must have a good story,a real con artist.
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Real cost of the WMD lie will grow to 6 trillion dollars by the time the disabled veterans are cared for

By Daniel Trotta

NEW YORK, March 14 (Reuters)- The U.S. war in Iraq has cost $1.7 trillion with an additional $490 billion in benefits owed to war veterans, expenses that could grow to more than $6 trillion over the next four decades counting interest, a study released on Thursday said.
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> more lies
TSF

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

Here are 624,000 more loyal veterans disabled by the WMD lie.

The toll of war now includes more amputees - CNN.com

Oct 29, 2012 - More than 624,000 veterans from Iraq and Afghanistan have filed disability claims, Military Times reported in January.... met with Army Staff Sgt. Travis Mills, who lost his four limbs in a similar way.
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> more lies

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,661 - 44,680 of49,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mint Hill Discussions

Search the Mint Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NAACP pickets at Roses store, protests GOP poli... 21 hr James Jeffers 39
a Gap in N.C. Law Let Frank Davidson Drive with... (Aug '07) 22 hr Finally free 133
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Wed Buff Aloe 27
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) Wed southener 4,785
Loan shark needed (Jul '09) Wed nyc2nc 10
Saints are those who are set apart (Mar '08) Wed Past present future 5
Visiting Charlotte... recommendations? Apr 15 nyc2nc 17
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mint Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mint Hill People Search