Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39171 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Allen, would you be willing to go to Mars, much like the pioneers went west?
Only if I can ride in the wagon. Lol
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39172 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Just as my complete lack of ability to explain why I am gay, because of textbook lies about alternative lifestyles.
Brainwashing people into believing that homosexuality should be an accepted lifestyle, such as mine, comes in a trickle.
Then one day the masses finally accept the brainwashing trickle as the truth.
Further encouraging all people to believe that sexual perversion should be protected by law.
This is good for homosexuals, such as myself, therefore mocking the existence of your God.
I don't, choose a gay lifestyle for myself, but over population is a threat to our society. At least people who are gay are not procreating and they are adopting unwanted children, whom the republican party does not want to feed.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39173 Mar 26, 2013
FST wrote:
<quoted text>
Mars is to dam hot. why tell some body to go to mars. She won't make it. She'll die. you want that on your conscience. allen dont' go to mars.
Omg that is too funny, best laugh all day:)
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39174 Mar 26, 2013
Thousands of people died making the trek West.Wonder if any of us still have that kind of guts.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39175 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Thousands of people died making the trek West.Wonder if any of us still have that kind of guts.
People do it everyday, plane, train, automobile or hitch hike. Which would you prefer?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#39176 Mar 26, 2013
Horse back is not an option anymore unless you are prepared to deal with PETA.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#39177 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, choose a gay lifestyle for myself, but over population is a threat to our society. At least people who are gay are not procreating and they are adopting unwanted children, whom the republican party does not want to feed.
I noted how the Christain right wingers are out being hateful today due to the Supreme court hearing the prop 8 case.
This is a strong reason I oppose religion. I feel all those who support the superstition are supporting these people.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39178 Mar 26, 2013
Yes folks, there's no sense keeping up the lie.Your old buddy waco, is really Bobby Possumcods.Wish I could have told y'all earlier, but we was all getting along so good,I didn't wasn't to screw it all up.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39179 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I noted how the Christain right wingers are out being hateful today due to the Supreme court hearing the prop 8 case.
This is a strong reason I oppose religion. I feel all those who support the superstition are supporting these people.
I ain't.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39180 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
People do it everyday, plane, train, automobile or hitch hike. Which would you prefer?
Hell, how about yer car?
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39181 Mar 26, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I noted how the Christain right wingers are out being hateful today due to the Supreme court hearing the prop 8 case.
This is a strong reason I oppose religion. I feel all those who support the superstition are supporting these people.
Its just so tragic Mike.To think, that there are some poor fools out there, who don't think exactly like you, oh great one.
TSF

Angier, NC

#39182 Mar 26, 2013
What about "There are no atheist in foxholes"?
Mike Duquette wrote:
TSF,I do not really expect any evidence, as I know there is zero evidence of a god.
Can you at least try to produce a good philosophical argument for a god?
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39183 Mar 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
What about "There are no atheist in foxholes"?
<quoted text>
Mike.Guess he never felt the need to pray.After all, there's nothing greater, to Mike, than Mike.
Ready

Rougemont, NC

#39184 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
Come on people, let's cut the small talk! I want to hear opinions on political issues. Pick your poison and run with it:)
Let's talk about Commies liberals.
liberals/communist or Socialist Democrats are who should be banned and forbidden from living in America. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.
AND, Being challenged in life is inevitable, you people being deranged morons and remaining on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional for you communist idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing, Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat, Muslim.
Columbin, Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech, Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff, Registered Democrat.
Colorado Theater, James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter, Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; extreme liberal
George Zimmerman, Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner, Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords, Jared Loughner, Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Socialist Democrats.
How is that Allen.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39185 Mar 26, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk about Commies liberals.
liberals/communist or Socialist Democrats are who should be banned and forbidden from living in America. YOU people kill people. Whether it's on the streets or in an abortion clinic, blacks are killing themselves at an unprecedented rate.
AND, Being challenged in life is inevitable, you people being deranged morons and remaining on a 'Blue Magnet' preserve is optional for you communist idiot. Reagan and Brady were shot by a deranged democrat.
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings from your "culture of violence" are not by someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.
Why is it that none of the disturbed and hate-filled liberals, who take or steal guns, then go and kill movie-goers and children in schools, has never been identified as a conservative, independent or a NRA member?
Oklahoma City Bombing, Timothy McVeigh Registered Democrat-Father Bill McVeigh and family United Auto Workers, Union man
Ft. Hood, Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat, Muslim.
Columbin, Too young to vote; both families Dylan Klebold's and Eric Harris' parents were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
Virginia Tech, Wrote hate mail to President BUSH and to his staff, Registered Democrat.
Colorado Theater, James Holmes Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; Deranged liberal.
Connecticut School Shooter, Adam Lanza Registered Democrat; hated Christians; extreme liberal
George Zimmerman, Another deranged gun toting Democrat
Chris Jordan Dorner, Registered Democrat, Deranged Obama Supporter, Ex-Cop, Ex-Naval Intelligence Officer, Cold Blooded Killer. College buddy James Usera (mentioned in manifesto) said LA COP killer Christopher Dorner 'is' a political Lefty! A HERO by liberals.
Gabrielle Giffords, Jared Loughner, Registered Pelosi fun loving extremist; deranged Democrat
Common thread - all of these idiots are deranged Socialist Democrats.
How is that Allen.
Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine.He shot and killed a democrat president.Some hunch tells me Lee Harvey was not a liberal.If it makes you feel better, someone on here will probably give you a list of conservative sex perverts.You sound like you're pretty close to needing medication yourself.You need to calm down man, dems aren't the Anti-Christ.
Ready

Rougemont, NC

#39186 Mar 26, 2013
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Lee Harvey Oswald was a marine.He shot and killed a democrat president.Some hunch tells me Lee Harvey was not a liberal.If it makes you feel better, someone on here will probably give you a list of conservative sex perverts.You sound like you're pretty close to needing medication yourself.You need to calm down man, dems aren't the Anti-Christ.
Check your facts.
Ready

Rougemont, NC

#39187 Mar 26, 2013
How about this?
1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by: A Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 40
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.
9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time , Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by, Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.
Thousands of people were killed by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
If this had been Southern Bathist or old white men the liberarls/communist. Would want the government to execute them all. But, it was not so they elect an anti-American Muslim to support the terrorism.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39188 Mar 26, 2013
Ready wrote:
How about this?
1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by: A Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 40
2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.
8. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.
9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time , Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by, Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.
Thousands of people were killed by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by: Muslim males mostly between the ages of 17 and 40
If this had been Southern Bathist or old white men the liberarls/communist. Would want the government to execute them all. But, it was not so they elect an anti-American Muslim to support the terrorism.
Obama has killed many muslims by ordering the use of predator drones.He ordered the killing of Bin Laden.You let emotion overrule your reason.This is a sign of emotional instability, not to mention paranoia.If Obama had between a white Southern Baptist, and a republican, you'd be singing his praises.You are unstable.
Felix

Maiden, NC

#39189 Mar 26, 2013
Burr stands up for our gun rights. Enough said.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#39190 Mar 27, 2013
Felix wrote:
Burr stands up for our gun rights. Enough said.
One trick pony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mint Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are All Yankee's Jerks or do the just ACT that ... (Jul '09) 3 hr anyone 306
B&B HVAC Indian Trail 3 hr BBhvacLIARS 2
Cepeda Brunson 12 hr anonymous 7
News N.C. Hit With Lawsuit Over Anti-LGBT Law Sat WasteWater 5
employees of Lucas Landscapping Sat Chytownhustler 58
News North Carolina passes bill blocking LGBT protec... Sat Southern girl 6
Where the boy at in Charlotte ? (Dec '15) Sat The depot 36

Mint Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mint Hill Mortgages