Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything political about this, unless you wish to talk about global warming;)
Do you believe in global warming?
EriaTlov

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Waco the whacko's way of creating a new identity by way of "Fahey" with a random fictitious ip address from Idaho again. Then, the psychopath will sign in with another moniker from Washington and steal other monikers again. The idiot will soon enough sign in as waco the whacko from his real forensic ip address, Houston, Tx. The City of Houston really needs to put this juvenile idiot in a rubber room at least 100 feet below the ground or better yet in an erupting volcano.
sound like your expert on rubber sure know alot bout changin names n places maybe your the nut
Fahey

Dayton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I've noticed that Jeff has called waco an idiot, whacko, psychopath, and juvenile.GUY does a lot of name-calling, sounds like he's paranoid and immature.Wasn't Jeff the guy who kept carrying on a dialog with Voltaire, about how he was going to beat up some old guy, over a fictitious relationship with someone called spoon?
Fahey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Usually, the person doing the name -calling, is the problem.Jeff.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe in global warming?
Yes as a matter of fact I do. We as human beings have and are destroying the most precious gift we have ever inherited, this earth we all call home. Mother Earth is now beginning to regurgitate the filth and poisons that we have fed her. Imo, global warming will continue to the point of an actual hell on earth, at which time it will be destroyed. Just as a forest burns only to renew it's self, so shall the heavens and the earth. This new earth will not be without inhabitants. Only those who are meek and peace loving will inherit it.

Whether you believe in God or Ancient Aliens, just take a look at us. We consider ourselves intelligent? Lmao, Imo, there are those who reside elsewhere in this vast universe who are so more far advanced that it would seem to us as supernatural or even as Mike Du might say, "hoccus poccus"
elf

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

hoccus poccus all right,you believe in wraith nut
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Come on people, let's cut the small talk! I want to hear opinions on political issues. Pick your poison and run with it:)
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

elf wrote:
On a much more humorous note, we sure are one good reality show to whoever it is out there watching us.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
From a neutral point of view of logic necessarily taken by those unknowing,I am saying that the possibilities are positive or negative. As you already have admitted, it is impossible to prove a negative while the affirmative of a positive is always a possibility.
<quoted text>
Yet you cannot show a shred of evidence for the thing that you claim of a positive. Thus it seems more likely the claim is false, expecially seeing as how your claim is so large.
ydalituan

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

no it ain't, bunch a back stabers name callin nuts honest one u r nice next forget it got enough on tv
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Warming of the Earth's atmosphere is a fact. I have been the glaciers to see for myself. Glaciers leave moraines each year where their advancement stops. Each year they are receding further and the moraines show that they have been receding for many years. This melting of ice is adsorbing huge amounts of heat or the air would be really hot already. If and when all the ice melts, then the air temperature will soar quickly. Buy a thermometer , put it into a glass of ice water , read and record the temperature every 5 minutes. The 5 minute time interval equals the heat added to the glass. As long as there is ice in the glass, the temperature will remain constant around 32degrees F or 0 degrees Celcius. As soon as the ice all melts, watch what happens to the temperature. It will rise rapidly until it reacher sroom temperature.
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> Do you believe in global warming?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Transmitting proof is futile unless the receiver has the ability to demodulate the signal. For instance, even today, the Rutherford planetary model of the atom (negative electrons making circulat orbits around a dense positive nucleus)is being taught to students. That atomic model is wrong . It has been replace with a model which more closely conforms to the facts called the quantum model. If I transmit proof of that, it is useless unless
you understand that moving particles emitt waves the wavelength of which depend on the mass and velocity ,what standing waves are, that standing waves can exist only in certain locations, that standing waves do not radiate energy, that the energy of a photon equals it frequency times Planck's constant, that no two electrons within an orbital have the same energy, etc.
As you might suspect, God's existence is infinitely more complex
than that simple idea about atoms. Not only do you lack the background to understand my message, I also lack the ability to frame it in terms that you could understand.
<quoted text>
Try me. You already claimed you cannot even find the words, so stop with the crap about it being above my ability to comprehend. Cop out answers typical of religious propaganda.

I am not asking for proof, I am asking for evidence. Do you have a clue of the difference?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

elf wrote:
I certainly do believe in "wrath". I don't believe that God himself would bring anymore wrath upon us than we choose to bring upon ourselves.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I consider myself a scientifically minded person and a critical thinker who wants evidence. The evidence became positive for me when I was able to see it. It didn't hit me in the head . I didn't trip over it. It arrived ever so quietly in increments over many years. I cannot show it to you, you have to find it yourself.
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you cannot show a shred of evidence for the thing that you claim of a positive. Thus it seems more likely the claim is false, expecially seeing as how your claim is so large.
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

I didn't say you lacked ability. I said you lack the background and that I lack the ability to frame it for you..
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Try me. You already claimed you cannot even find the words, so stop with the crap about it being above my ability to comprehend. Cop out answers typical of religious propaganda.
I am not asking for proof, I am asking for evidence. Do you have a clue of the difference?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

TSF,I do not really expect any evidence, as I know there is zero evidence of a god.
Can you at least try to produce a good philosophical argument for a god?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TSF wrote:
I didn't say you lacked ability. I said you lack the background and that I lack the ability to frame it for you..
<quoted text>
What background does one need?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could get the picture. Lmfao
FST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

theres a lot of evidence.
FST

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>What background does one need?
he's not skilled like myself to show you the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mint Hill Discussions

Search the Mint Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) 1 hr Concerned Citizen 230
Help with Bad Landlord 2 hr Concerned Citizen 2
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 20 hr Tony 6
Dog food and meds Tue ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) Tue Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson Mon In need of some info 1
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? Mon ToEachIsOwn 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mint Hill Jobs

•••