|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, I couldn't get your link to open, so I found another one. Not exactly reporting from a right wing bastion:
http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/...
Please highlight the part where Obama said this, as you claimed?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you believe it itchy, Mikie is just trying to brainwash you into joining him in the leftwingloon club. RUN, DON'T DO IT!!!!RUN
Lu, Mike has this kickball team mentality and well, looks like his team has pretty much gone AWOL, so he's grasping. I think it's funny that he's getting into back and forth between women that none of us are taking seriously. Must be his time of the month.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me this is about spoon and FCKN AZ.
fraid so. i heard through the grape vine that spoon went to visit az over the weekend. he beat her down emotionaly and made her feel like hell. i went to spoon work and talked to the office person sence they wouldn't let me see her. she said spoon is devastated by what az did. she is working behind the scenes wid her emotions being so raw. she aint around people in that state of mind.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
fraid so. i heard through the grape vine that spoon went to visit az over the weekend. he beat her down emotionaly and made her feel like hell. i went to spoon work and talked to the office person sence they wouldn't let me see her. she said spoon is devastated by what az did. she is working behind the scenes wid her emotions being so raw. she aint around people in that state of mind.
Didn't I try to tell that girl that he would FCKN hurt her. He don't give a FCK about any one. What kind of SOB does that to some girl. I tried to warn her, I swear I tried. If I give you my number will you give it to her? I'd beat the FCKN hell out of AZ.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I try to tell that girl that he would FCKN hurt her. He don't give a FCK about any one. What kind of SOB does that to some girl. I tried to warn her, I swear I tried. If I give you my number will you give it to her? I'd beat the FCKN hell out of AZ.
After I fk myself with a baseball bat, first.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll see if she wants your number. she don't know you tho. all i know is she's in a emotional wreck from what i was told. she works at another place on thursday. i'll try to catch her and find out from the horses mouth. i was told that az got loud wid spoon and she got scared and left. this aint good.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll see if she wants your number. she don't know you tho. all i know is she's in a emotional wreck from what i was told. she works at another place on thursday. i'll try to catch her and find out from the horses mouth. i was told that az got loud wid spoon and she got scared and left. this aint good.
Let that MFCKR get loud with me. He don't know how to treat a woman and to think she went to visit him. This is America, who the FCK treats a woman that way. I'll meet AZ in any parkin lot at any time. I'll teach that MFCKR how to treat women. Let me know what you find out.
waco tx

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Let that MFCKR get loud with me. He don't know how to treat a woman and to think she went to visit him. This is America, who the FCK treats a woman that way. I'll meet AZ in any parkin lot at any time. I'll teach that MFCKR how to treat women. Let me know what you find out.
will do. if spoon talks i'll tell you. i have a feeling she ain't talking.
Jeff

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

After I fk myself with a baseball bat.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LOL! Poor Bacon doesn't have to worry about having to waste the trouble bothering. I'm only allowed to keep all my political forums, debate sites, message boards, blogger rooms, chat rooms etc. on one laptop by my technology 'guru'. She calls it my 'dirty laptop' because the places I go attract all kinds of kooks with kiddie software, a condition compounded by sound truth in my well documented reputation as'technological napalm'.

The 'dirty laptop' gets confiscated regularly to see who or what is trying to mess with me and to verify my security is still US Mint-worthy. I got it back last night so now the Disneyworld gates are open again and I can blog or post in familiar surroundings to my little heart's content.

Seeing 36,000+ posts on this thread was terribly misleading. I expected a lot more activity than there actually is. With only around 6 'regulars'? There is barely anyone here to talk to in the first place! Exactly what does not speaking to 3 out of 6 posters achieve anyway?

Take care! This has been a curious stop along the vagabond trail but I'll visit again since it is in my own back yard. Looks like the few of you left have managed to entwine your incredibly small internet lives into full-blown tawdry real life dramas as well. That's very funny. I've seen that happen in forums like this a thousand times and it never end well. Spectacular public 'grande finales' too! Stay tuned!
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

OOps....that was in reply to mike and the 'she'll make people not debate you' comment. Gasp! Not that!
Waco 1909

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

itzwitchy wrote:
LOL! Poor Bacon doesn't have to worry about having to waste the trouble bothering. I'm only allowed to keep all my political forums, debate sites, message boards, blogger rooms, chat rooms etc. on one laptop by my technology 'guru'. She calls it my 'dirty laptop' because the places I go attract all kinds of kooks with kiddie software, a condition compounded by sound truth in my well documented reputation as'technological napalm'.
The 'dirty laptop' gets confiscated regularly to see who or what is trying to mess with me and to verify my security is still US Mint-worthy. I got it back last night so now the Disneyworld gates are open again and I can blog or post in familiar surroundings to my little heart's content.
Seeing 36,000+ posts on this thread was terribly misleading. I expected a lot more activity than there actually is. With only around 6 'regulars'? There is barely anyone here to talk to in the first place! Exactly what does not speaking to 3 out of 6 posters achieve anyway?
Take care! This has been a curious stop along the vagabond trail but I'll visit again since it is in my own back yard. Looks like the few of you left have managed to entwine your incredibly small internet lives into full-blown tawdry real life dramas as well. That's very funny. I've seen that happen in forums like this a thousand times and it never end well. Spectacular public 'grande finales' too! Stay tuned!
Delusions of grandeur.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
Just try to find out what you can. His MFCKN ass should do right by spoon. I tell you what, he don't have no FCKN sense. His ass should be ganged raped by baboons.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I love it, and to grace us once in awhile. How kind. Although, not to give Mikie the recognition that he craves might upset him. Even worse is to "lump" him in with the commoners on here, oh the shame of it all. Anyway, see ya, take care, travel safe and all that jazz. Lozem geyn.
Waco1909

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

emlu don't throw around big words my roaving planet of gas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoon was the only person on here that likes NASCAR except me. Would you tell her although I was pulling for Jr. that I was glad to see Carl win last Sunday? Tell her I think it's looking good for Jimmy Johnson this year, but I'm not giving up on Jr.
emlu

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Waco1909 wrote:
emlu don't throw around big words my roaving planet of gas.
You're right sweetie. Being the largest polluted gas giant planet in the solar system does have its disadvantages, especially trying to stop. I have to start stopping at least a billion miles ahead of time if I have any chance of seeing you on Earth. I must have passed by you 15 times already sweetie. Hope to see you on my next pass. Maybe I'll throw you one of my moons if I miss again. Wish me luck my little skinny beanpole bipolar junkie welfare case idiot:)
roving

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Roving.Roving.Roving. roaving??
Strick 9

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Cabrini Green.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

I found this article interesting. Though Mike denies the POTUS has the authority and needs it highlighted in earlier posted links, this is pretty simple for even for him.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/holder-yep...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mint Hill Discussions

Search the Mint Hill Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What the heck is wrong with black people in cha... 9 hr Tony 6
Help with Bad Landlord 16 hr JanS625 1
Dog food and meds 17 hr ToEachIsOwn 3
I Love Black Women (May '11) 20 hr Tim 235
Shadra Jeane Wilson Mon In need of some info 1
Why are Southerners rude in action, but pretend... (Jan '13) Mon akita96th 229
18 year old moving from CA to Charlotte? Mon ToEachIsOwn 2
•••
•••