“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36436 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Funniest guy I've ever seen
Silvercoast, If you wait till the very end of the tape, you will hear something that will make you laugh your ass off.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36437 Feb 18, 2013
TSF wrote:
I can go for that IF first, the rich pay back all the welfare they have and are now receiving. I will and always have paid my taxes on time. I will never and have never , bitched, cried, compained,pissed and moaned like a republikan cry baby..
<quoted text>
So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!

"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."

- John F. Kennedy

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36438 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!
"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."
- John F. Kennedy
"Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat".....Pro.....do you not know, that a huge amount of the people that died fighting our wars...were poor? Many joined the military, for opportunity.Many died, and many lost parts of their bodies.Many won the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR.....you really should stop acting as if poor people are bad people, it's just silly.If nothing else, you can't have rich people cleaning up after themselves,eh?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36439 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Silvercoast, If you wait till the very end of the tape, you will hear something that will make you laugh your ass off.
Think I will pass

Location hidden

#36440 Feb 18, 2013
Gov. McCrory announces his plan on economy, education, & efficiency during his State of the State address. He said, "None of this can be about politics, power, legacy, turf or who gets the credit. Who cares? This is about the people of North Carolina."
I feel he has some real positive ideas, especially when it comes to streamlining govt jobs through efficiency. He said, "We want to reward our talented state employees, but seat-warmers must be a thing of the past."
Here here!
On education he said, "We can all agree on the importance of improving education because our competitive future depends on it. We must begin to change the debate on education. Instead of focusing the debate only on the budget, we now must demand results." He also said that schools need to teach "both knowledge and skills" so students are better prepared to fill jobs that are available now and in the future. The "four silos of education pre-kindergarten, K-12, community colleges and the University of North Carolina system need to work together on a strategic plan." Also, I like his stance on lottery reform where he plans to cut money from the lottery administration and the advertising budget and use that money toward education....which is where it should've been used in the first place!
I personally agree with Neal Boortz's stance on the lottery....
"The lottery is a tax on ignorance, and all the losers that play the game are paying the price for their stupidity."
Again, Here Here!

Location hidden

#36441 Feb 18, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> "Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat".....Pro.....do you not know, that a huge amount of the people that died fighting our wars...were poor? Many joined the military, for opportunity.Many died, and many lost parts of their bodies.Many won the CONGRESSIONAL MEDAL OF HONOR.....you really should stop acting as if poor people are bad people, it's just silly.If nothing else, you can't have rich people cleaning up after themselves,eh?
You're correct, I shouldn't have painted with such a broad brush. You and I both know which "poor" I was referring to and that would be the freeloading leaches that milk the system and give nothing in return. Our men and women in uniform give everything for their country and they should receive so much more. I find it appalling that veterans can't get the help they need but the freeloaders receive everything in exchange for a simple vote. I guess the pen is mightier than the sword.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36442 Feb 18, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Think I will pass
OK.On another comedy bit, he talks about how great it is being"white", man the guy is killer funny.

Location hidden

#36443 Feb 18, 2013
Waco, I found this great quote I thought you may enjoy....

"Some people wonder all their lives if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

- Ronald Reagan

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36444 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Gov. McCrory announces his plan on economy, education, & efficiency during his State of the State address. He said, "None of this can be about politics, power, legacy, turf or who gets the credit. Who cares? This is about the people of North Carolina."
I feel he has some real positive ideas, especially when it comes to streamlining govt jobs through efficiency. He said, "We want to reward our talented state employees, but seat-warmers must be a thing of the past."
Here here!
On education he said, "We can all agree on the importance of improving education because our competitive future depends on it. We must begin to change the debate on education. Instead of focusing the debate only on the budget, we now must demand results." He also said that schools need to teach "both knowledge and skills" so students are better prepared to fill jobs that are available now and in the future. The "four silos of education pre-kindergarten, K-12, community colleges and the University of North Carolina system need to work together on a strategic plan." Also, I like his stance on lottery reform where he plans to cut money from the lottery administration and the advertising budget and use that money toward education....which is where it should've been used in the first place!
I personally agree with Neal Boortz's stance on the lottery....
"The lottery is a tax on ignorance, and all the losers that play the game are paying the price for their stupidity."
Again, Here Here!
SO.....let me guess...you have a republican governor! Hey, congratulations on that, keep up the good work! By the way, Gov.Perry says all you losers need to come to Texas, and get real jobs! He's already horrified the Californians with his adds telling businesses to relocate from there to Texas, where they won't get Taxed to death! As long as Perry makes the Californians mad, well, he's got my vote! Haaaa!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36445 Feb 18, 2013
It's true.I don't like California.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36446 Feb 18, 2013
California goes too far with their complacent arrogance.Their stupidity is legendary.The cost of living there is out of sight, I has the great misfortune to live their for awhile.More dope addicts per mile than any other state.Bunch of useless b@@@@@@s......

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36447 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
"Some people wonder all their lives if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
- Ronald Reagan
If only we showed the same guts when it comes to backing our guys up.We lost 18 good men, for instance, in Somalia, after the Choppers went down.18 men against 1000 drug crazed Somali scum.They ran out of ammunition.That's when they were killed.Never should have been there, to begin with.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36448 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You're correct, I shouldn't have painted with such a broad brush. You and I both know which "poor" I was referring to and that would be the freeloading leaches that milk the system and give nothing in return. Our men and women in uniform give everything for their country and they should receive so much more. I find it appalling that veterans can't get the help they need but the freeloaders receive everything in exchange for a simple vote. I guess the pen is mightier than the sword.
You are correct, Veterans are getting the shaft.I've watched it firsthand, as a veteran.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36449 Feb 18, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
- Ronald Reagan
Reminds me, Texas T-Patchers took Italy, against Kesselrings"Iron Cauldron" (very high quality) defenses.T-Patchers were Texas National Guard...citizen-soldiers.....a gainst Hitlers'"professional "soldiers.....

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36452 Feb 19, 2013
Give me a break.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36453 Feb 19, 2013
Took you a while to come up with that.You must be pretty mad.Because I busted you? Anger causes people to make mistakes.No mistake about it, you have some severe issues with anger.You can't make me mad.You can't manipulate me.You can't make me get off of Topix.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36454 Feb 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
So say I.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#36455 Feb 19, 2013
Gail wrote:
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail
I believe that.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36456 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that.
Some people, Sweetie, should be getting sleep.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36457 Feb 19, 2013
Question/Opinion?: What should the cruise line pay out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mint Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bggb (Aug '14) 11 hr gab 153
how now BROWN cow >> boi 13 hr JMO 9
News Woman dies after boyfriend says she jumped from... (Dec '09) 15 hr jkelly 88
420? Sat JMO 2
Tennessee boy looking for some fun tonight Sat Tennessee boy 1
Dog food heroin smack? Apr 30 Emmy1345 26
Charlotte really SUCKS! (Aug '09) Apr 30 Waco 1909 166
More from around the web

Mint Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]