Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Resident and Army how's like in the hills you uneducated mountaineer hillbillies? Wouldn't surprise me if you two bending each other over in a cave up there somewhere.
Army Strong

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I wish you would join the Army. Would love to have you in my unit. I think we would cure you of your bad mouth real quick!
Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Too stupid to go to college or too poor or both army?
Army Strong

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Four years of college,upper middle class family and proud to serve our country..
and ashamed of the likes of you.Until you can come up with something intelligent to say, I have better things to do.You have nothing of value to contribute. Get on with your life.
Sorry Yankee wrote:
Too stupid to go to college or too poor or both army?
Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Army Strong wrote:
Four years of college,upper middle class family and proud to serve our country..
and ashamed of the likes of you.Until you can come up with something intelligent to say, I have better things to do.You have nothing of value to contribute. Get on with your life.
<quoted text>
Upper middle cl"ass"....BWAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sanitation "Engineer" ain't exactly college. You hold tight to that truck when you pickup my garbage army boy!
Resident

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

I can tell by the way you talk you are LOW class.
Like I said your mama failed in raising you right.
You haven't got a lick of sense or money either.
You ARE the garbage. Now go on your way...talk to somebody who cares but, wait nobody does.
Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Yo old mammy tried to raise you right but all she got was a limp wristed three dollar bill for a son. How is your wife Luther? Still making you do allthe catching?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy AIDS!!!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Sorry Yankee wrote:
Yo old mammy tried to raise you right but all she got was a limp wristed three dollar bill for a son. How is your wife Luther? Still making you do allthe catching?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Enjoy AIDS!!!
Your southern representative people!
Just a Reader

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Yes, trash, pure trash.
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>Your southern representative people!

“Dont care how you did it in FL”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
Yes, trash, pure trash.
<quoted text>
Detroit is filled with socialites.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is filled with socialites.
The Noth has its problems too.
Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Just a Reader wrote:
Yes, trash, pure trash.
<quoted text>
And you certainly reresent yankees you limp wristed thre dollar bill. Bend over now your wifey Luther is coming home and he is ready to fill up his favorite catcher.
Sorry Yankee

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what a "mammy" is but I laugh when I hear it. I reminds me of a song when I was a kid...
My mammy
From Alabammy
Has freckles on her Fanny...
I always thought "mammy " was a southern term of endearment for ones mother but somebody else told me it was s slave woman who cared for rich southern children
Yo mammy humped dogs in da skreet to rase yo orfan self. Thanks for AIDS. Merry Birthday!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Lifeeeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not sure what a "mammy" is but I laugh when I hear it. I reminds me of a song when I was a kid...
My mammy
From Alabammy
Has freckles on her Fanny...
I always thought "mammy " was a southern term of endearment for ones mother but somebody else told me it was s slave woman who cared for rich southern children
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BUBBA

Jamestown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I am from western new york and have lived both in florida and in charlotte, north carolina and this entire blog is stupid and ignorant. I'm not sure where this person is coming from because Not all New Yorkers are this ignorant, nor is Not all southerners stupid either. There is good people and trash wherever you go and the writer of this who is judging others is one of those ignorants. maybe is mother didn't love him enough.

“Vote Republican”

Wyandanch, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

BUBBA wrote:
I am from western new york and have lived both in florida and in charlotte, north carolina and this entire blog is stupid and ignorant. I'm not sure where this person is coming from because Not all New Yorkers are this ignorant, nor is Not all southerners stupid either. There is good people and trash wherever you go and the writer of this who is judging others is one of those ignorants. maybe is mother didn't love him enough.
I am from Long Isalnd, and I attanded Syracuse, Boston University, and the University at Buffalo. Since marriage, I have lived on Long Island, the Jersey Shore, and now Charlotte. I can say without a doubt, that true southerners in general put education at a lower priority. So, where I will not say they are intellectual capable, I will say that they are inferior based on objectives and outcomes. If you do not aspire for more, you will not obtain more.

I was raised as an orphan on Long Island, but I aspired for more. It was through my desire to advance myself that led me to have a better life for myself, wife, and children.
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Timmy_ wrote:
Why don't we go home?

BECAUSE WE WON THE WAR SO NOW WE OWN YOU
Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>I am from Long Isalnd, and I attanded Syracuse, Boston University, and the University at Buffalo. Since marriage, I have lived on Long Island, the Jersey Shore, and now Charlotte. I can say without a doubt, that true southerners in general put education at a lower priority. So, where I will not say they are intellectual capable, I will say that they are inferior based on objectives and outcomes. If you do not aspire for more, you will not obtain more.
I was raised as an orphan on Long Island, but I aspired for more. It was through my desire to advance myself that led me to have a better life for myself, wife, and children.
Yes, Southerns do have a contempt for "book lernins"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Lifeeeeee Coachhhhhhhhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we go home?
BECAUSE WE WON THE WAR SO NOW WE OWN YOU
observer

Franklin, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Good one Life Coach.....LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,521 - 4,540 of4,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mint Hill Discussions

Search the Mint Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 40 min State of Florida 54,929
I Love Black Women (May '11) 11 hr Wong 229
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) Sat fed up 106
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) Sat Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Jul 11 Sammy 1
Belmont cycle shop moves shop Jul 10 Hey 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mint Hill Jobs

•••