flowerpower

Vancouver, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2010

How can John Dykes look at himself in the mirror every morning, he calls himself a good person and a good cop, but he has abandoned his children. HE IS NOTHING BUT A DEADBEAT DAD!!!!!!! He has cheated and lied to his wife and acts like he is the greatest thing ever, he isn't a good person doesn't turn there backs on their kid.
John Dykes

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

flowerpower wrote:
How can John Dykes look at himself in the mirror every morning, he calls himself a good person and a good cop, but he has abandoned his children. HE IS NOTHING BUT A DEADBEAT DAD!!!!!!! He has cheated and lied to his wife and acts like he is the greatest thing ever, he isn't a good person doesn't turn there backs on their kid.
. A friend told me who this is. None of this is true and you need to be careful. You are close to unlawfully crossing the line. I've already blocked you on facebook so you tried finding a site that I may not have known of to try and smear me on. Your grammer could use some polising up as well. Do not post another false comment about me on here.
John Dykes

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

None of those comments are true about me and you know it. You cannot smear my name or reputation. I'm sure you will read this and lose your temper like you're very good at and you will post some more false comments. You need to grow up. You are way too old to be acting like a childish teenager trying to verbally cut me down. As you have probably noticed, I am not afraid to post a reply to you using my real name. That's right, I am not a coward and I am an adult who is responsible enough not to have a alias like flowerpower. lol. I am sure you will continue to keep this up and just dig yourself in deeper.
chopper

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Flower power I need to talk with you if you see this looking for some info on John Dykes to if you could help!!! HE IS A DEADBEAT!!!~
Helpme

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I am trying to find away to find my dad John d dykes.. I haven't seen or talked to him in 20 years.. And I have questions to ask bc I want to know why he hasn't tried to find me .. If anyone has a email or number please tell me.. Or email me combslyndsey@gmail.com.. Thank u
Helpme

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

flowerpower wrote:
please flower power give me something I have been searching and it is stressing me out.. Help me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mint Hill Discussions

Search the Mint Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Love Black Women (May '11) 1 hr Sandy 227
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr State of Florida 54,906
Debate: Marijuana - Charlotte, NC (Aug '10) 19 hr fed up 106
Are Southerners Stupid or do they just sound th... (Oct '08) 23 hr Timmy_ 4,822
LIEF COACH busted (Feb '13) 23 hr Walter 32
dog food Sat godsSon 7
Holy Spirit Condemnation!. Fri Sammy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mint Hill Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000