Asphalt paving scam artist are scammi...

Since: Oct 14

Ashfield, Australia

#520 Jun 10, 2012
same o;d record boring play a new tune
scrannersawyer

Minot, ND

#522 Jun 11, 2012
y dont yas let it go your travelers right dont argue on the computer like women meet up n settle it like men all your doin is makin these reffs know more about us n all honestly im ladged for all of yas i do know mart mcdonald isnt someone u wanna mess with though so mind your ps n qs
Alan and Jeff

AOL

#523 Jun 11, 2012
allen sawer wrote:
Jack &jay are from Missouri and have Ben ripping people for years andjack has record long is my ARM
I heard alan and Jeff sawyer just robbed a house for $45,000.00 in cash off of a febal minded eldelry person.Alan and Jeff sawyer both along with jeffs son,I wonder if Jeff knows that alan had his lawyer named Jake throw Jeff and his son T.J under the bus to take the wrap for the whole set up?After all of them masterminded the theft together Alen once again tried to play like he knew nothing about it now Jeff and his Son will have to deal with this! Watch out who you deal with because you cant trust nobody!
Alan and Jeff

AOL

#524 Jun 11, 2012
scrannersawyer wrote:
y dont yas let it go your travelers right dont argue on the computer like women meet up n settle it like men all your doin is makin these reffs know more about us n all honestly im ladged for all of yas i do know mart mcdonald isnt someone u wanna mess with though so mind your ps n qs
You speak the truth and its to bad how all this got started by Jim price showing up at sawyers door with 3 paid killers and hmself trying to kill 3 children and the man and his wife.I know the whole story so before you start talking about people you should know all of the details,Its nothing to me But it looks to me like you are only going on 2cnd hand info.Its to bad there has to be so many drunk idiots,And its to bad because it looks like there is alot of people ready to accuse the one who didnt do a damn thing.I dont care either way.But it looks like you have done took the side of the people who caused all of this and are putting names out when you dont know what your talking about.If you knew the truth you wouldnt be saying that.only my 2 cents.
Detective Minot

Minot, ND

#525 Jun 11, 2012
scrannersawyer wrote:
y dont yas let it go your travelers right dont argue on the computer like women meet up n settle it like men all your doin is makin these reffs know more about us n all honestly im ladged for all of yas i do know mart mcdonald isnt someone u wanna mess with though so mind your ps n qs
I cant help but notice how you are trying to stir the pot even more by making sure you put 2 names on here to try to act like your a good guy,Why whould you put either guys names on here because from where i set i dont see no problems with these two men.It looks like you done that comment to be crafty,Price is the only problem i heard of and everything else is only to bad for the people who are at thr wrong place at the wrong time.I think i know who you are,A few rooms down on the same floor because i heard you say this same thing last night and i thaught you was talking out of your head.
Reff

Minot, ND

#526 Jun 11, 2012
I just ,got home and i am glad to see someone was thinking of me today lol..some people just dont know when enough is enough,go ahead and keep taking shots at me im a big boy,I only hope you all got a good of sence of humor as i do because all eyes and ears was on me..Man once i start talking i just have a hard time stopping lol
Some truth

Minot, ND

#528 Jun 12, 2012
This was all started by a irish traveler whoo name is price,They sent killers to a mans door to kill him and his family because they are jelous that way,Im tired of talking on here,I got a life and i got lifes to help ruin..so keep putting the blame in the wrong place..I would like to thank the men who called..However word travels fast and after yous called to find out what you could..then all the calls you made to others was either added on to or yous called my home trying to work me..I hope yous didnt do that and people are telling that yous called js and said you only talked nice to get info?i hope im wrong on what i was told?
Henry

Minot, ND

#530 Jun 12, 2012
OFFICER BRYAN STEVENSON wrote:
if this messaging DOESENT end right now , all of you will be very sorry ' not a threat I'm just demanding you stop !!! If not this will be holded against all of you in court , these scams some are true some are disbelief ' these names that have Been mentioned are the true masterminds behind all of this . There not actually masterminds more like idiots due to the fact the AG has read and quoted all of these messages and shown them to the FBI and different federal courses they all lie around the same cases witch means whoever gets eventually arrested will due some major time like 30 to 40 maximum and will have to do community Service not to mention give back all the scam money " so I suggest you all stop now unless you pryces and Gallagher boys want to do some time in the as your kind says QAUD...thanks to your well back biting buddies they've give us plenty information on all of yous including your other crews I'm not gonna detail on ,,, but you see whats funny to me is your all going to jail but you none of you wanna go down alone you wanna risk relatives and other family's who need there fathers support your all scum ... The Romany gypsies have been working here for quite along time now but even there going down what none of you realize and let this be a lesson to all of you is .... You don't bite the hand that feeds you...reason why I put it like that is your all gypsies tinkers whatever you wanna say ... Usually you all band together now that it's bringing jail time you disband and are trying to cause other ppl problems well maybe if you didnt show up in our state or scam ppl in the first place you wouldn't have to disband or blame innocent other scumbags for your dirty laundry .... All of you have skeletons in your closets but the problem you know once there exposed none of you will ever be the same all these fakes that's right FAKE police officers and detectives its illegal to claim law enforcement which I guess isint gonna matter to any of you tinkers due to the fact off there's no law with Any of you but since you don't wanna obey freedom and laws I guess your all gonna have to pay the consequences by doing jail time ... Hard jail time by I mean hard I mean another man giving you favors cause your sexual desire is killing you ... All of you are coming to an end like a sinking ship one by one except this sinking ship has no life boats nothing to save you .... You all just have each other to blame for lies and scams and doing terrible things ... All of you have been tracked to distant locations that we cant provide on here only for your own scumish safety really I would instantly but well I guess I have a heart and don't wanna see your children hurt .... BUT the AG has finnaly gotten all of the info he needs to take all of you bastards down for good ... We can't say when we will strike but I will say its soon a raid is coming and were taking prisoners .... That will pay for there evil circumstances that they've done
Does this meen you are going to come down on the price paving people?Atleast one of the brothers is now going under a diffrent company name called asphalt paving&profesionals,They continue to lie and say they lost there home and shop in the flood[Martin price was telling this today]The fact is NONE of them have homes in North Dakota and after a few of there crappy jobs was shown on the news last week they still continue to cover 1 lie with another!I think they are offering a few people who has turned the in over there deceptive work practices partial refunds to think this will save them from many felonie crimes they have broke,I challange anyone to find there office or any kind of proof they ever had a home office or shop in the state of North Dakota!
Henry

Minot, ND

#531 Jun 12, 2012
allen sawer wrote:
Jack &jay are from Missouri and have Ben ripping people for years andjack has record long is my ARM
That is very long,so to give everyonr a example of the actuall length it would be huge like Dannys penis,to get the actual deminsions you would have to get that from alens wife Katy,While jeff is living it up on his recent found wealth from the robbery he commited with Jerry Allen And T.J,I would like to give a big old NORTH DAKOTA SHOUT OUT TO the other brother Jimmy[james]Edward who is inporting and exporting cash from Iowa to mo.All to hard to keep up with,As Alan would say'GIT ER DONE ROFL
Jays

Minot, ND

#539 Jun 13, 2012
It was my door that was attecked and i dont know who is making the post?And JP i dare you to come to my door to barrow sugar,you wont be so lucky as that coward of a brother of yours,There is a few nice men who has called me and all i done was try to tell the everything as honest as i could,This is only the start of whats coming and its all over a couple of low lifes who now think they are mafia men,I dont play on computers i got to make a living,Fair warning..the next man that comes to my door better have his funeral arrangements baught and paid for.Because i will die or kill for the safaty of my family,Now if any man can hold that against me..all i can say is im sorry to yas,I dont know the mcdonalds and im sorry if they got caught up in this,All i can is if you mess with shit you get it on you..Them price brothers are swarming with flies.
Paving in ND

AOL

#542 Jun 13, 2012
There isnt nothing nobody can do about us,Even the or the attorney general cant stop us.All of the cops from bismarck right down to the city police are so backwards they wouldnt know how or what to do if they was scammed,Its easy pickings up here double d and a team of wild horses could not drag the first one of us out of here;The law has to be stupid to see over 1000 comments made on topix and it was on the news i made over 30k yesterday and my partners and i have done got our loads going down because i got the first sucker i talked to today,The old leftover asphalt paving sales tactic alway works and always will and in a state like north dakota they dont have enough law or the brains to catch us.When the law shows up just work them like you do the people because they are the stupidest crew of law enforcment i have ever seen,I been around the united state and we would have been arrested or or chased out..But not in north dakota'I cant call them hillbillys because there isnt many hill here,we have made fun of them on here and everthing has been told and we are still finding idiots with oil money every day.Like pt barnum said;there is a sucker born every minute;A new saying for north dakota and all of there police departments including the attorney generals,instead of a sucker born every second;in north dakota they must drop all of these people on there heads;A new slogan for the state;come to north dakota the land of of suckers;We make fun of these people to there face and the more we make fun the more they love us;Its looking like about 300k for our crew this week;how have the rest of you done'? its ok to talk about things on here its a proven fact as long as you give them something to read they just set and read with there mouths hanging open trying to figure out what to do next hehehehe i just tell them i work for larry becktold and it works real good hehehehe
Jays

Minot, ND

#545 Jun 13, 2012
Wich post numbers do you want me to report?As long as your not a price i am willing to help you out,just put the post# on your comment and i will help you get them off,yea way out of hand but it will end soon..
Jays

Minot, ND

#548 Jun 13, 2012
I agree,I thaught it was going to slow down,My wife called me about 2 hours ago and told me to read what someone done last night,When i looked i see someone has decided to keep all of this topix things going,the person posting has to be from the Ft worth area and know a lot about everyone,The things posted has to be someone you guys know,I promise you its not me because you can call all of the people who are named and i dont even have no mutual freinds with none of them,For the sake of womem and children the name slandering should stop,there is enough trouble in the works without dragging everyone in the middle.
Helan

Minot, ND

#549 Jun 13, 2012
I just tried to call prices paving because my driveway is falling apart they put in last fall'The phone number isnt a working number!I drove the adress they have listed and it is the Ups store in Minot!Asphalt paving & profesionals is the name they are hiding behind now?I cant find there office or number either!I called Kmot-tv and they said there is a huge group of scammers around to and I should call Chris at the Attorney generals office!I am waiting on my son to print out some forms so I can follow the instructions they gave me.I didnt know there was so many others who they took advantage of!When I started asking them questions about how my bill got so outragous they started yelling at me and I was so scared I paid them because I was scared!Wallace pssed away and I never had wrote a check that large.I dont even have the money to buy my medication for my heart now,I have been making a one month supply last 2 months by splitting the pills in half,[This was wrote by Heather Shmeets for Helan,Whos last name we refuse post for safety reasons]Everyone this scam is real and I will be helping elders who have been abused with fear tactics and deception.
Jays

Minot, ND

#550 Jun 14, 2012
First stop stanly nd,the to meet 5 people who needs to know if the work is was done correct,Keller says all should be 4 inches of pressed asphalt..I diagree i think a minimum of 3 inches compressd will work fine in most cases,with a solid base,Be carefull of where you once had frost boils because if those areas are not fixed by using a moister bearier fabris plad 12 inches to 18 inches in spots the boils will destroy your new pavement with frost heaves,From there i have to go to tioga and meet a man who is coming from bismarck from the capital..he has big concerns over something..in the morning the plan is 2 people in ray then 2 days in williston[im not going to ray or williston til monday sorry i want to be correct on this things,then i meet the guy in watford city and thats going to be a long day,i i refused to go to dickenson or south of the river with exeption of 3 jobs in garrison.then im going to take a while off from helping out,there is something up by the turtle mountains i have to go to when i get a chance,For all of this i get $700 for fuel cost and the coolest camera i ever seen,It also can record 40 minutes worth of filming and hold like 1000 pictures on a memory card!
Henry Stanley

AOL

#551 Jun 14, 2012
Man arrested in Devils Lake on lawnmower
- 06/22/2009

DEVILS LAKE, N.D.(AP) Devils Lake police say an Idaho man they pulled over on a riding lawnmower faces charges of driving under the influence and felony theft.
Thirty-one-year-old James Price was stopped about 3 a.m. Sunday because he was driving on a city street with no lights.

The lawnmower allegedly had been stolen from a local business.

Police aren't sure why Price is in Devils Lake but say he might be on a fishing trip.
Beth

Puyallup, WA

#552 Jun 14, 2012
Im back
Jays

Minot, ND

#553 Jun 14, 2012
Welcome back Beth,I just talked to my husband and he said he will call you tonight because his phone servive is not working to good because he is out of town im not sure if this is the same Beth and we hope you are feeling better then you was sunday! We didnt go to church but i spoke with gail at the farmers market she was getting your grocery shopping done for you.You have been in our prayers and we know god is in control of everything!Our god is a wonderful god Beth,I think he has angels all around you hunny.I will make sure he calls you ttyl.
Tony

Minot, ND

#555 Jun 14, 2012
There is some towns with funny names around here,Lignite and Bowbells rofl
Dave

Hopkins, MN

#557 Jun 14, 2012
Heads up alert,for capital paving..something went blue in the williston area im not sure when..it sounds like in the last 2 weeks..i dont know who u are..Only giving heads up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay sc names? (Nov '14) Aug 8 jordieshortieu 8
Opiates and Pain meds Available Jun '17 pain 1
Minot Music Thread (Feb '15) Jan '17 Musikologist 4
North Dakota asphalt paving scams are becoming ... (Apr '12) Sep '16 ocean blue 790
Family entertainment (Sep '16) Sep '16 wrowe62 1
News Workers Needed in North Dakota (Mar '06) Jul '16 BUDD PRESCOTT 379
Jason & Jennifer Guderjahn (Jan '13) Jul '16 Truth 2 2

Minot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minot Mortgages