Asphalt paving scam artist are scammi...
I Agree

Minot, ND

#393 Jun 5, 2012
I am kinda wondering the real motive behind all of this after i just seen what was posted...i think they did this for advertisement and got caught,Now i know the reason they done all of these topix things and it was to advertize there own company and it looks like they got caught using a fake adres..and no im not irish...they are playing the good guy role..
But not last night

United States

#397 Jun 5, 2012
I think it is odd how "Henry Stanley" and "Johnny Donohue" both say soda jerk. It would led me to believe they are one in the same? Just throwing some names out there huh? Also "I agree" keeps bringing up a certain subject (and I don't mean tiger woods) what is your agenda? Trying to get some one to take the bait and try and defend thier selves?
I Agree

Minot, ND

#400 Jun 6, 2012
I have never defended noone,And as far as im concerned the whole price family is soda jerks lol,I was only talking about tiger woods because i would rather talk about him then anyone else at the moment,As far as now i dont want to talk about others if i dont have to because i have things i could be thanking the lord for[and i do]He always keeps my family and i well provided for and healthy,So as long as everyone leaves me at peace i will offer the same in return.I can tell you that i have no respect for the p family and hopefully it doesnt stay that way,Thats in the hand of the lord and the p family.I am still hyped about how well Tiger played last weekend.
I Agree

Minot, ND

#401 Jun 6, 2012
And i had to read back a few pages,You kinda lost me talking about nascar drivers and people killing there own fathers,I guess i am not irish enough to know about these things,I dont have nothing against them but i dont talk to them alot,
The pot

United States

#402 Jun 6, 2012
Oops! Looks like you just got busted stirring me!
HENRY STANLEY wrote:
Soda jerk everyone knows its the truth that's why I've never seen Johnny Donohue whoever that is r may be I'm sure he's just a much as a dirtbag as you so...
I Agree

Minot, ND

#403 Jun 6, 2012
A whole lot of stirring going on lol
Amused

United States

#405 Jun 6, 2012
Henry Stanley. Of all the scumbags that have posted in here and there have been plenty! You are without a doubt the absolute biggest one. I don't even like mart but to bring up the way his father died and make a joke about it is the absolutely most disgusting thing I have ever read. You hide like a coward behind an anonymous name. I don't know you but God does. You will have to answer to him now or at your end. You should be very very ashamed. You are no better, in fact the worst! May God have mercy on your pathetic soul.
Rich guy

AOL

#407 Jun 6, 2012
I bet you got everyone so scared knowing your rich and lethal!
Amused

United States

#408 Jun 6, 2012
I am completely disgusted that an other traveller would sink to that level and bring that up. There is no type of man I know or would want to know that would talk about dead people, sick older men and sick children like people have done on here. In my opinion I do believe it's some one irish. I also believe its the same person who posted under Johnny's name due to the soda jerk reference. I talk to one of the boys that was getting blame on here and he swore to me on the life of his children that he hasn't even looked at these threads in over two months. I honestly do believe him. The sad thing is any coward can come in here and say anything they want and probably won't ever get discovered! The only thing you can do is try and watch what they say and what they know about. Try and pick up on phrases they use "soda jerk" for example.(who uses that?) but then that could also lead to cowards using phrases they know other people use. Best thing to do is pray that what ever is done in the dark (like a true coward)will come out in the light!
Ziggy

AOL

#409 Jun 6, 2012
I think i met Marts father before,It sounds like he must have died in a traggig manor,And who ever is making fun of such things is a god awfull sin!I dont want to ask how his father past away,I would like to ask when he passed away?Because i think i met him about 2 years ago and he was a very nice older man,Am i thinking of the same older man that would go up to ND and work with his son and i think son inlaw?And i know only a child full of hate would say such as that because we all have lost family memebers and brother its hell to try to get passed,If you are a young person I hope you understand these is things we dont make fun of,Do you know you are taking a risk of getting yourself hurt by saying such cruel things,Mart I think i have met you a couple time up north..And if you read this i want you to know i pray to god that that you find peace and god rest your father!Even if me and you didnt alway see eye to eye over silly working things like running across each others work..i promise i never meant to cause no hard feelings..and i believe you never meant to couse no hard feelings..in small areas crossing each others paths was bound to happen,I know its besides the point..But im I feel very bad that someone would talk about a person who has passed and when i met him he seemed to be a very godly man..Can someone tell me when this man passed away so i will know for sure if its the man im thinking of?Im not a I.T so i dont always hear things..I will pray that you find peace eather way Mart!That was horrible to say!
Ziggy

AOL

#410 Jun 6, 2012
HENRY STANLEY wrote:
LOL soda jerks " primary scumbag example , mart McDonald = run his own father over and killed him when the truck came to a stop the mans face was tied into the transmission .. Lol rip ... The pryces are actual non traveler reffs" who came from along line of soda jerks haha just ask the original one lol ' and not to mention all there bullshit and how they beat up a cab driver so they didn't have to pay instead of paying liken30 bucks they end up paying 20grand LOL witch for them rich guys must of been nothing it's funny there all arguing over work if there so rich why argue!! SMH
I can find most of what you said very true and very funny..But making fun of the mans father just isnt cool in my books,please leave the men that have passed to rip and not make fun,Im not I.T but im thankfull that i still have my father even tho hes getting old and i would kill the person who ever talked about him that way,Brother that comment went beyond and above any that i could imagine,I know you are the last person anyone would suspect of saying that,I hope some person dont get the blame for your comments,What did this man ever do to you to cause you to say something like that?
Ziggy

AOL

#414 Jun 6, 2012
Henry i think you should post your phone number so that man will know who is talking about his father,I also think you are A I.T because you know to much about them,Its nothing to me anyway im just amazed at that 1 comment!And i am doing my best to go to heaven but god forgives,there was only one perfect man to ever walk the earth and that was jesus christ!I am far from perfect but im not looking to hurt noone are talk about a man who has already passed away,that sounded so trggic,Can you tell me when the man got killed?
Ziggy

AOL

#418 Jun 6, 2012
I think its to late to worru about quads at this point,This should have stopped 380 post ago!
Ziggy

AOL

#419 Jun 6, 2012
There is nothing secret about our secret society lol,I just dont jump on the gossip train and believe all i hear,Very good idea SHUT UP!
I Agree

Minot, ND

#422 Jun 6, 2012
I am also very sorry Mart to hear about your fathers passing by this guy who says hes a stanley,I pray god helps you get by each day and i didnt know him but im sure he was a good man,Henry that was a very wrong thing to say,It scares me to think your a adult and it makes me wonder what other things goes on in your head?
I Agree

Minot, ND

#423 Jun 6, 2012
HENRY Stanley wrote:
Anyhow me and my FREINDS = real travelers are going to see you all in jall ... As for the court and the police system and also there transferring your messages into the system and finding out whos you are .
Thats funny because im sure not wanted no place by the law so do all the converting you want,but im sure your just a jackn off.
I Agree

Minot, ND

#424 Jun 6, 2012
HENRY Stanley wrote:
For being evil scum " you can all the facts you want I know everything there is to know about all of yous speaking of this matter now there's warrants for the arrest off Martin MCDONALD the death in idianapolis is now been pointed out by law district as intentional and there are new suspects keeping them unknown for own safety also warrants for Johnny too good in elcart Indiana and warrants for jock white in pa also warrants for the pryces in corpus christi and in north Dakota = Bismarck " So karma is a good thing haha
What is the warrants for on these guys?
Herb

Minot, ND

#428 Jun 6, 2012
There is alot of shady things about this company if you try to go to there office its the Grand International inn.I made copies of there web site and as i was showing it to a freind in the police dep. They was trying to have it all removed after i pointed it out on topix!Good thing I took coppies of all of it!READ THIS.....JD Asphalt, Inc., has, like many companies, moved briskly into the new millennium by embracing change and upgrading our fleet to represent the latest technology and high production tools and equipment available.

There is, however, an aspect of JD Asphalt, Inc., that remains old fashioned. We retain the old beliefs that a hard days work is what our customers deserve. That honesty in all our relations is of utmost importance and integrity is not just a word but a the way to deal with other people on a day to day basis. We, like you, look for reliability and those who are trustworthy because we know these traits bring confidence and respect and help us sleep at night. JD Asphalt, Inc.,

"Thank You God Bless" - Owners James & Joseph Daley

1505 N. Broadway
Minot, ND 58701

Why Choose Us?

Family Owned And Operated
Owner On Every Job
Over 40 Years Experience
Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded
Free Estimates
Prompt Service
They say they have built a 40 year reputation from being honest and even thanking and telling everyone god bless for looking at there web site.It is a very nice web design just dont try to find there office because you will wind up in the lobby of a huge hotel!!They did not leave a hotel room number either!!I found this very shady
Bear Del nd

Minot, ND

#431 Jun 6, 2012
HENRY Stanley wrote:
It don't matter though cause everyone of you Irish scumbags will be there and Martin deserve to be scum for killing his father as does the pryces for cheating on there wife's for three dollar trannies and most of them for breaking all the commandments your all going to hell ... You see there's ppl in the world that are Heros !!! Who call Qauds stop scammers and stop bad things = hero ... And then there's villains who scam ppl and do sins and commit terrible deeds then there's ppl who are insanity and hate all together in one form of satin ... Like me
Now i believe there is some things you say are true,I know for a fact that there is a stripper from Minot who strips in Williston also.She seen my truck that said low prices and thaught it said pryce ;pavin;The girl is about 25 years old and said she cant work because of her bump lol,So i ask whats a bump,She said she is almost 3 months pregnant by j pryce and she started telling me that p pryce needed to come pay there apartment rent!She started telling me that her and her sisters met these men in the club and had been fooling around since last year?I said look lady but you need to go talk to who ever it is that you been having these affairs with because i dont talk to those guys or dont know where to find them!so she looked down at my door sign then said she was embaraced and sorry to be a bother,I dont know if the p brothers have wives?but i dont think they do because i always see them in bars and with lots of diffrent young ladies,Maybe one of them will soon have a start of a family?but i would have a very hard time making a pole dancer my wife lol
I Agree

Minot, ND

#433 Jun 6, 2012
As long as it doesnt bother him to have a family with a stripper then it sure dont bother me,All i can say is congradulations on having a new baby Mr Price! I am sure he will do the proper thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Dakota asphalt paving scams are becoming ... (Apr '12) Jul '16 Bob 791
News Workers Needed in North Dakota (Mar '06) Jul '16 BUDD PRESCOTT 379
Jason & Jennifer Guderjahn (Jan '13) Jul '16 Truth 2 2
Hey Punk, Wanna Dance? Jun '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
News Zika virus not raising concerns in ND (Feb '16) Jun '16 Zeke the Pinhead 5
Asphalt paving scams on the rise according to t... (Aug '15) Jun '16 MJGarcia 8
Minot Music Thread (Feb '15) May '16 Musikologist 3

Minot Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minot Mortgages