road coming

Pikeville, KY

#1 Sep 14, 2009
I heard the road that's finally being started (yet again) is going to take out the bp in minnie. What will we do without that place?
idk

Lawrenceburg, KY

#2 Sep 14, 2009
the bp wont be going but part of the minnie park will become blacktop maybe even all of it, i heard they are moving the park some where off 680
road worker

Pikeville, KY

#3 Sep 16, 2009
no it's taking out the bp 100% sure of it.
aaahhh

Pikeville, KY

#4 Sep 16, 2009
it really doesnt matter as long as they move the park. Id rather have a road that wouldnt leave us stranded in the winter. Some people work in pikeville and traveling mudcreek or abner isnt any fun what so ever.
idk

Lawrenceburg, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
bp will not be touched, that was the original plan to take out bp and part of the trailer park but that all changed when the owner of the trailer park would not sale his land so the county did not buy bp instead they sparked up a deal to move the ball park which is more sinsable, a red light will take the place of the flashing caution lights at 680 and 122
road worker

Pikeville, KY

#6 Sep 17, 2009
you'll see in time I'm right
justin

United States

#7 Dec 11, 2009
the bp needs to be took out. it is a nasty place to eat. if you knew what i do you would not eat there
road worker

Jonancy, KY

#8 Mar 18, 2010
told you all road would take out bp! is that place nasty? i aint been in there in a long time?
hmv

Clay City, KY

#9 Mar 29, 2010
From the owner of the trailer park to whoever needs to know. The new road does take the bp and part of the trailer park.. You need to get your facts correct before you speak. The county has nothing to do with the new road this is done by the state of Kentucky. The Minnie ballpark is not going to be touched.
lou-lou2011

Virgie, KY

#10 Jun 16, 2011
my dad is working on that road and yes the bp and most of the park is getting took out it s sad bc i love the bp go ther almost every dad ia ia a shame i might try to get them not to take it out
i heard

Rogers, KY

#11 Jun 17, 2011
i heard they was gonna obliterate mudcreek
yeah

Logan, WV

#12 Nov 4, 2011
Gonna take the BP, ol paul hunt will lose his rent money, but I bet he gats paid very good for the property...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 min LIbEralS 26,262
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min Where 4,489
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,075
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,631
S & J apartments @ harold or betsy layne (Feb '12) 4 hr justme 4
Obama he's a disgrace 8 hr Thought you knew 73
Public health crisis 17 hr Abe 50
•••
•••
•••

Minnie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••