Country boys Chris Johnson and Cody P...

Country boys Chris Johnson and Cody Perkins

There are 12 comments on the WNAN-FM Woods Hole story from Jun 8, 2006, titled Country boys Chris Johnson and Cody Perkins. In it, WNAN-FM Woods Hole reports that:

David Sutherland, who introduced viewers to the Buschkoetters, a rural Nebraska family profiled in his documentary series The Farmer's Wife, returns with a major new work: Country Boys , a portrait of the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNAN-FM Woods Hole.

Gran28

Tacoma, WA

#1 Jul 14, 2006
I have wondered how Chris & Cody are doing? I also wasn't sure just how long ago the "Country Boys" series was filmed, and how old the young men are today...and if they have been able to get on with their lives?

I was very moved by both boys, but Chris seemed to have an especially difficult time, and I really wish the very best for him and his future...and the same for Cody.

[email protected]
Justine

Davenport, IA

#2 May 17, 2009
I believe Country Boys was released in 2005 or 2006, and the filming took place between 1999 and 2004ish. Cody graduated in May of 2002, and I think Chris graduated in December of 2001. If you Netflix the movie there are some special features interviewing the boys. Chris was still living with Jay and working various jobs, while Cody was married to Jessica. Cody was attending college for Air Conditioning services, while Jessica was going for counseling. This was at least 3 year ago, though.
Uhhh

Anderson, SC

#3 Jun 24, 2009
Cody isn't married to Jessica. Search for Cody on myspace. He is married to someone named sandy... there is a whole thread about that movie in Garrett on Topix. Its recent to!
crabby

Waldorf, MD

#4 Aug 21, 2009
Cody and Jessica got divorced
hi wats up

Bloomington, IN

#5 Oct 22, 2010
i think cody is an idiot
I w8std 6 hrs of my lfe

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jul 8, 2011
Just finished watching the 3 part dvd.
Chris seems like a lost soul, doomed.
Cody seems like a tool.
prince

Anderson, SC

#7 Jul 11, 2011
One of the funniest movies I've ever watched.
spazmodeous

Holt, FL

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Funny??? In what way was it funny?

I would love to know what happened to Chris - he seemed lost and without any sort of support to me.
anyone know

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Anybody heard any latest news on these boys?
whoitis

Fairfax, VA

#10 Jan 2, 2013
How are these boys doing? What became of either of them? Surely they made better lives for themselves.
willowdee

Hartford, AL

#11 Jan 3, 2013
I have wondered the same, so often. I wonder especially about Chris, he seemed like a good person.
Whianbulstrik

Saint Augustine, FL

#12 Jun 12, 2014
One of them (Cody) has a pretty active online presence. Just google his first and last name and you'll find his Facebook page which he apparently posts to multiple times a day.

The other one, Chris, nothing online about him. Some people are just destined to lead quiet and unexceptional lives. It might seem like a 'sad' fate but there are a lot of people suffering from the weight of unwanted attention who'd kill to be in their shoes.

Nothing wrong with being poor and working a job to get by. The whole 'professional Social Security Disability' racket that is so popular in impoverished areas, I'm no fan of but if I recall correctly, didn't the kid work?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
McDowell elementary school 17 hr Red state 12
Jequetta Parker 18 hr Don 1
Who are the wh***s in wayland (Aug '09) Tue Baby Daddy 49
****McDowell Last Post Wins**** Tue Princess Hey 14
FlatLine's Lasts Post Wins A Beaver 2 Tue Princess Hey 6
add a word drop a word (Jan '11) Tue Princess Hey 124
Anyone know Lorri Conn? (Feb '12) Jun 19 Tracy 9

Minnie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance