Minnie Townhouses
Curious1

Logan, WV

#1 May 3, 2010
Just wondering what this apartment complex is like? I am only curious about the apartments and what they are like on the inside. Thanks.
use to live there

Pikeville, KY

#2 May 4, 2010
honestly, me and my children loved living there. no one ever bothered you or gave you any problems. as for the inside, they closely resemble a 2-story condo. its just right for a family of 3. i think you would be satisfied!
Kim

Macon, GA

#3 Jul 13, 2010
the minnie apartments sux I hated em when I lived there because of to many nosey people down there can't keep their nose out of ur ass and they don't know how 2 keep their mouth shut either so u better watch out they will try and get u took 2 jail and curse at ur kids 2 so I'm just letting u know better watch out they live in apt 28.....
Ashley

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jul 13, 2010
I think it looks like a nice place to stay! I wanna check out how much it would cost for 2 ppl to stay in the apts up there, i think like a 2 bedroom or a 3 bedroom, not sure yet
yelp

Denver, CO

#5 Oct 7, 2010
seen some fine looking ladies round there.
Debra

Ransom, KY

#6 Oct 24, 2010
Well there are some real fat ones too!
Hillbilly boy

Hindman, KY

#7 Oct 24, 2010
That is not apartments that is a flitter pond.
yes it is

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Hillbilly boy wrote:
hilarious!
YUCKEEE

Irvine, KY

#9 Oct 28, 2010
Hillbilly boy wrote:
Yea..#33 YUCK.....have u seen "IT"?
yeah

Brunswick, OH

#10 Dec 23, 2011
i live there now, the apartments inside are great but the land lady and the maintence are nosey and will aggarvate u to death, but other then that it's cool..
QUESTION

Ransom, KY

#11 Dec 25, 2011
Who is the sexiest woman currently living at the Minnie town houses?
Jess

Macon, GA

#12 Apr 2, 2012
I've been living at the Minnie apartments for about 6 yrs now and I love it me & my 9 yr old....
kels

United States

#13 Jul 4, 2012
Its pretty bad. Out of control teens stealing and dealing drugs. Apt 7 is messed up bad along with that Tyler kid. Sad they dont do anything about it when they know whats going on
tyler

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 5, 2012
kels wrote:
Its pretty bad. Out of control teens stealing and dealing drugs. Apt 7 is messed up bad along with that Tyler kid. Sad they dont do anything about it when they know whats going on
whats so bad about that tyler kid. i dont know who u are but i am tyler . yes i used to go to apt. 7 and yes i had a bad past. i dont do drugs so dont say that i do...
Ness

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2013
I live at the apartments and they r alright nothing wrong w/ them there only 3 bed rooms but nice...
BDW

Inez, KY

#18 Dec 12, 2015
In live here. They stank. The owner is one those color folk and I caught crabs when I was 12. Grass is long the door is broken. Kids always beating on my door or car. People always doing it on the benches day or night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Minnie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got a big one ?? 17 min True story 4
Natalie mullins (Nov '10) 20 min True story 33
Toby Akers Wed Roach motel 31
Amy Hicks Tue True story 2
Minnie Music Thread (Oct '14) Jun '17 Musikologist 6
Courtney and Ashley Tackett (Nov '10) Apr '17 Helpgetthedrugdea... 2
News Two Floyd residents among nine indicted for met... (Feb '16) Sep '16 Notmymonkeysnotmy... 7

Minnie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Minnie Mortgages